Nuka
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
How did you even get a ban for this? There is no reason for a ban at all, you are an awesome RPer, and this is within the rules!
I hope you get unbanned

Not involved. Warned. -Decay
I'm still failing to see why I should shorten your ban. You have over 500 hours played on the server and a handful of RP points, not to mention you have had 3 previous bans in the past 4 months. The Corleones you were confronting made no actual physical threat towards yourself, they were standing on a patch of grass like I said no where near your compound in public directly next to a T junction where cars frequently pass.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
So you're saying in order for me to tie someone, they must:

Threaten to beat me
Be inside my base (?)
Stood out of the public's sight, which, really, is impossible. You may consider the villas quite an okay place to hostage but that's still a suburb in which people live and pass through.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I was one of the hostages. First of all Nuka didnt even hostage me, his rebel friends tranqualized people then tied them up. That were just passing by, so I went SRU and walked inside their house then they hostaged me for being inside and thats legit, the other hostage they have idk about. Nuka is a kewl guy he barely breaks rules
Quote:v2d [20:05:25] [EFFELL:AREPEE] Nuka (STEAM_0:1:6148371) said: .// I tied them up because a) I told them to go away, on chat and mic, and stated that they will be tied if they dont leave

Quote:I completely respect that I was about 10 meters from my base, but so what? I have a link to a thread where Obay himself states this rule is never enforced. What difference is there in me hostaging someone 10m away and 2m away?

From my examination of the logs you were very aggressive towards the Corleone, Nuka. I respect that a lot of this was done via the microphone.

My concern here is that you had no jurisdiction of the area that you took the hostages.

I quote:
Quote:I completely respect that I was about 10 meters from my base, but so what?

Ten metres away from your base is a great distance away, hence why I stated that you had no jurisdiction. 

Hostage rule 8:

Quote:You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people close outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it.

From what I'm seeing in the logs you were very aggressive to begin with. I've been told by the banning administrator that the Corleone's conduct didn't require the actions that you took and were as a whole, overly aggressive.
You hostaged someone ten metres from your base in a place that you had no jurisdiction over and your actions were overly aggressive for the situation.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Yeah, I was very aggressive towards the Corleone. Because:
He was being aggressive and insulting himself. He didn't use chat, so I can't really prove this
I'm a degenerate rebellious member of society.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(04-04-2015, 04:22 PM)Nuka Wrote: I'm a degenerate rebellious member of society.

Not involved. Warned. - Nacreas
In conclusion, what you did was wrong and against the server rules. You shouldn't of hostaged the Corleones since they weren't on your property nor were they posing a threat so great that you had to hostage them.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck