Unban Request
Your name: ☣BigFatMilk☣

Your ban ID: 60212
Banned by: [FL] GhostRider

Reason: Chair abuse, 9 bans under 200h. Take a break.

Involved: Midnightmidget9000 and me

Why we should unban you:i was banned for chair abuse because i keypad cracked a fence and it didnt work i didnt realise i had to call an admin, then i get banned for 3 days because i have 9 bans. Now i know its bad but they were all when i was a noob and for about 100 hours out of like 180 all together ive been banned like once or maybe twice and i love your server and i dont break rules intentionally. I thought i was aloud to use the chair because it didnt work, my other bans i was randomly arrested so i ran away (fearRP) and minor player abuse i was supposed to be in IC chat, soo please i know i deserve to be punished because i need to learn not to do it again but please reduce it from 3 days? Smile
adwawawd
As I told you on the server you should have contacted an administrator and not chair abuse. I am failing to see why should I reduce your ban if you have almost 200 hours of playing and you didn't know a simple rule.
Because i had honestly no idea that i had to call an admin please its just started the holidays for me and i just want to RP please i beg of you! :'( i will revise the rules everyday if you please reduce it!
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Seeing no reason to unban you. Take this time to actually read the rules so next time you follow them.