VeeCee - PERM ban.
Player name: VeeCee

SteamID (if possible): # 8 "VeeCee" STEAM_0:1:17254099 1:40:15 88 0 active

Time in GMT: 23:30 (or thereabouts. it was over about 30 mins)

Summary: Its a long one, this VeeCee guy seriously needs a perma ban for many many many reasons. He started off as cop, breaking into mafia base, prop blocking contra there. We told him to remove the contra + prop block but he didnt. Then he swapped to president - and prop blocked nexus. Prop pushed anyone who went near. Spammed props into the nexus lift, blocking me in. Thennnn, he swapped to citizen, went around trapping people in the street with props :/ then he went BACK to mafia base, prop blocked their elevator, spammed props. etc.

It was on and on and on. He'd break NLR, repeatedly. Swap classes to avoid arrests etc. He basically is a complete noob - and needs banning, permanantely.

I warned him SEVERAL times. Told him to read the rules etc. He was warned loads!

Yet again, we need a late-night admin -_- or a votekick. Because this is the second night in a row someone's ruined the server.

Evidence: Many people saw it, myself, Timanator, xXIUnknownIXx, and Lil Panda. I also took some screenshots that i'll try and figure out how to upload Smile
It would only let me upload two pics - heres some more.
More pics. That last one is me STUCK in his prop. He just did it to trap people -_-

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'll be sure to perma-ban him when I get the chance.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
He really needs a prema ban, he broke nlr, rdmed, problocked, contra as cop, shot at other cops, problocking contra and spawnpoints, pretty much everything he could do to break the rules
http://img838.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=rp...2d0025.jpg
a few images of his propblocks
Approved - Closed.