New BMW - Asking for a Refund, car is just UGLY
Okay. So the back and top of that car is just UGLY. I did not spent a milion cash on this car. Interior is cool yea.. the rest? NOT AT ALL. Sound bugged, top carbon fiber WTF, that rear... so, who i need to talk to receive a refund on this? I paid 1 million for old BMW not this.

Sorry but i really HATE the new car...
Theres currently things going on with the BMW, if I were you i'd wait till everything is finished and finalized before requesting that as the old one may still be avaliable.

For refund I think you PM soul or temar. If they will grant the refund idk
We do not issue refunds just because you think the car is ugly.

You will have to sell it on the market to another player.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I don't quite see why they should give you a refund for the car.

Nowhere does it say "If we change the skin or model of a vehicle, we'll give you a refund".

If you were to buy Windows 8.1, they then upgraded and updated the version to windows 8.2 without your consultation (which of course they do) and change the way it looks (perhaps changing the Windows icon) and you decide you don't like the way it looks, they're not going to refund you are they?

I find this much the same. This is something you bought (yes with in-game-money) and it's been changed without your consultation (though it was a suggestion so a community vote) and I, personally, don't feel a re-fund is in order or at all needed; though the staff team may disagree.

EDIT; Damn Enzyme beat me to it  Skeptical
"You" fucked up the car. I DID NOT pay for THIS car. I guess its unfair. Anyway i hope you can fix it.
(03-29-2015, 07:00 PM)Deathstroke Wrote: I don't quite see why they should give you a refund for the car.
Nowhere does it say "If we change the skin or model of a vehicle, we'll give you a refund".
If you were to buy Windows 8.1, they then upgraded and updated the version to windows 8.2 without your consultation (which of course they do) and change the way it looks (perhaps changing the Windows icon) and you decide you don't like the way it looks, they're not going to refund you are they?
I find this much the same. This is something you bought (yes with in-game-money) and it's been changed without your consultation (though it was a suggestion so a community vote) and I, personally, don't feel a re-fund is in order or at all needed; though the staff team may disagree.
EDIT; Damn Enzyme beat me to it  Skeptical
Windows 8.2 does not exist. LOL

Btw is it is MY WINDOWS, i can download a skin pack and mod my windows the way i want. That example is ZERO to me.

Your comparing diferent stuff. This is a game. Where i do not edit the cars. If it was GTA i could download or make my own model. See the diference?

If i bought the old BMW its because i love it. It is unfair to have it now if it is not the way i like, the one i pay the money. I would prefer if they reword the sound and the car. Anyway carbon fiber top? tell me who like it.
(03-29-2015, 07:00 PM)Enzyme Wrote: We do not issue refunds just because you think the car is ugly.

But i remember pretty good the old cars that was replaced by new ones , players had receive the refund , same should goes for bmw
(03-29-2015, 08:07 PM)The Rock Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 07:00 PM)Enzyme Wrote: We do not issue refunds just because you think the car is ugly.

But i remember pretty good the old cars that was replaced by new ones , players had receive the refund , same should goes for bmw

These vehicles were replaced with an entirely new car.
The BMW has just received a texture upgrade.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-29-2015, 08:07 PM)The Rock Wrote:

True, or just made a public POLL to say if people Like or Deslike the new BMW, something like that.
FFS the changed to old model again! WHY
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.