HL2 EP1 and EP2 content from the site still doesnt fix errors and missing textures
Well,the title is basicaly self explanitory. The content pack on the site doesnt fix all of the errors,does anybody please have the link for the working content for HL2 EP1 and EP2?
You probably tried putting the content that Fearless gives you into the Addons Folder.  You should try extracting the stuff you downloaded into the Garrys Mod Folder. (Materials into Materials, Models into Models, etc.). Putting it into the Addon Folder never worked for me. But this works.
Remember that you also need Counter-Strike: Source installed.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(04-02-2015, 02:22 PM)Maaran Wrote: You probably tried putting the content that Fearless gives you into the Addons Folder.  You should try extracting the stuff you downloaded into the Garrys Mod Folder. (Materials into Materials, Models into Models, etc.). Putting it into the Addon Folder never worked for me. But this works.

It doesn't make a difference really. (Well, unless you have that problem..., but I never had it.) When I used the downloaded content, it was irrelevant whether I put it into Addons or into the seperate folders.
i have self control
(04-02-2015, 02:40 PM)Ms. Mudpie Wrote: Remember that you also need Counter-Strike: Source installed.
You think i didn't try that?
I had a similar problem at one point, tho i am a Retard at PC's and how they work.
I found it help to Validate my Gmod files. There where some corrupted and when they where downloaded again it worked wonders.
(I case you dont know) Right click on Gmod in Steam - Choose Properties - Local files - Confirm game caches (Mine is in danish)
I hope i will work for you Smile 
get the HL content from HERE

maybe that will work
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
If you installed the addons provided by FearlessRP correctly as you say, then your only issue is Counter-Strike: Source content. A lot of the time, simply having Counter-Strike: Source installed isn't enough to trigger the content in Garry's Mod.

You want to follow this tutorial to help you with this issue, and I guarantee that it will fix your issue;
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-O...ource-Tex/
Maybe this is a bit too obvious, but can't never be sure if you just forgot to mount some games like I've done in the image below

The following 1 user Likes Joulle's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
Try subscribing to this:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=261062245