A little hiatus...
Well guys, i think it's my time. As some of you may have noticed, i haven't been active recently. This is because of school work and focusing on my relationship. Every now and then i'll be on but expect it to be very rare. I would like to thank all of you for my time here and it has been a great one! I have thought about this for a while and have finally decided to take a Hiatus.

I have compiled a list of those who have made my experience the best, and i am sincerely sorry if i have not added you to this list.

Barkles - Dude, back in 2012, i remember those days of my mass cdm. Thanks for bringing me back and i shall see 
you in Sixth Form! Love yah!

BlackForest - You have been one of my best friends ever since i met you and i speak to you all the time. Thanks for being there for me.

Brynn - You little devil, you make me laugh all the time, even though you are annoying.

Evilmat - This is self-explanatory but i shall say anyway, you are FL's jukebox, keep doing what you're great at.

Mark - You little mushroom! We had an amazing time together, keep doing your cinema, it is perfect!

Reefaz - One of my best friends, will never forget my last words to you before you got perm'd, "Go away, no one wants you here"

Suarez - Man are you funny, will always remember how bad you are at CS and ETS. Good luck with your DJ position, i'm proud.

Wood - You are amazing, nothing else to say. You have made FL what it is today and you are great at it. Keep it up!

Von Tempski - You CS:GO Nub, you should be playing in ESL, other than that you are an amazing person, thanks for introducing me to White Forest, it was great while it lasted.

Rickets - The 'Fake god', you little minge, keep doing what you're good at.

NightFury - Although we don't speak much, the times we had before you got staff were great. Good luck with your position as staff, Mr. Snow.

Diggy - You have the best taste of music ever and you are naturally funny. Keep up the great job!

Nexus - Although you may not be reading this, you have made my experience amazing. Thanks for being yourself.

Viljo/Villy - Although you won't be reading this ever, this is for the people who don't know him. He's amazing, just amazing. <3

And thus concludes my leaving notice. Thank you to all who are and are not on this list, you have made my experience special.

While you read this play this because... I don't know

Thank you all
Your's sincerely
Sammerh
The following 3 users Like Sammerh's post:
  • Suarez, Nexus, Jafro
Everyone's leaving damn it! See you Sammerh, you legend.

EDIT: You fokin wot

Quote:Suarez - Man are you funny, will always remember how GREAT you are at CS and ETS. Good luck with your DJ position, i'm proud.

Fixed that. I'll admit, I am extremely good at CS. But ETS, Mate. I am the best. You and your scrubby Renault can truck on.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Sammerh, MacTavish
Goodbye and goodluck in the future!
The following 1 user Likes Cameron's post:
  • Sammerh
Goodbye man you will be missed.
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Sammerh
Goodbye bud, best of luck with everything you do.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Sammerh
Well.... That was unexpected, a lot of people are leaving recently. Good luck with life, bye Sammy.
The following 1 user Likes Brynn's post:
  • Sammerh
2manyleftings4me.
Cya, good luck with life.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Sammerh
(03-29-2015, 12:20 PM)Suarez Wrote: Everyone's leaving damn it! See you Sammerh, you legend.

Before you know it,it will be you that is leaving.

Goodbye sammerh,good luck in your future!
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • Sammerh
(03-29-2015, 01:36 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 12:20 PM)Suarez Wrote: Everyone's leaving damn it! See you Sammerh, you legend.

Before you know it,it will be you that is leaving.

Goodbye sammerh,good luck in your future!

Never! My time here isn't up yet.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Sammerh
See ya man!

All the best ?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Sammerh