Hey everyone - it's Joulle
Hey, I'm Joulle and I joined the community about 2 weeks ago and I have to tell you that I've had wonderful time on the server during these past 2 weeks. I'm already at 100 hours of playtime so you can tell that I'm already hooked up with the server ^^ I'm also a veteran gmod player, in fact I've played the game since a month after its steam release (late 2006) so I know my way around, but I haven't tried as many gamemodes as one would think. More like I've checked out a server and gotten hooked up with it and then spent weeks, months, years on the server. I've roleplayed a lot on gmod so if you find me breaking the rules do punish me harshly so that I won't forget ^^ . Now I've played some serious hl2 rp, dark rdm, some mixed custom rp gamemodes, but not much of city rp so I'm kind of new to the gamemode. Also I've had a long break from these more serious rp gamemodes so I'm a bit rusty... and by long I mean like 4 or 5 years.

Now some of you may have heard me do that (fake) Russian accent since I've been roleplaying as a Russian-American person and I did made a lot of noise (I mean as a metaphora) the first week I spent on the server, especially during european nights and evenings. The accent faking destroys my throat so I won't be doing it much anymore though :C

In addition I'm into listening music a lot. The other week I spent literally 5 hours straight listening to music and ranting my thoughts of the music to my OFFLINE steam friend XD ... I sure missed that 8am lecture since I stayed up till like 5am (music too op). I listen to a wide variety of music... trip Hop, downtempo, metal (industrial, power, progressive, psychedelic), rock (progressive, alternative, blues), rock pop, grunge, oldschool electronic music (DnB, jungle) (not so often anymore), trance (can't name the sub genres) and I love game music especially the kind influenced by rock, metal, country and some orchestral implementations. Also I love all kinds of hybrid genres that are close to the ones above. I'm not in to the kind of music that can be found from youtube's front page nowadays. I'm more in to 80s 90s and early 2000 bands, although I do listen to some newer music too Smile
The following 1 user Likes Joulle's post:
  • Suarez
Welcome to the server buddy!
Welcome to the servers Joulle!

If you like music, check out Fearless' own radio station! You can tune in a few different ways:
Online: http://www.fearlessrp.net/radio
In Car: /evoradio on, /evoradio off
Radio Prop: You can buy a radio prop under the Misc tab in market!

If you need any help, feel free to drop me a PM.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Welcome!
Welcome!
Welcome to FearlessRP! Wink
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I've seen you around Joulle, great RP'er by the looks of it and a cool guy too. Enjoy your time at Fearless.
Seen you around, normally as Gun Dealer (took the door I wanted...)!

Y'all seem committed, so enjoy your time here.
If you have any questions, just find me on steam.

Welcome!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Welcome!
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]