[Closed] Operation Wolfpack
Operation Wolfpack
The Bite is worse than the wound
Brief
Hello, My name Sir William O'Conner also known as Sours. I am the Acting Director of Operation Wolfpack and Myself and my team as proud to walk into Evocity and help the Government or anyone requesting security our aid and support.
Operation Wolfpack is a British Military Organisation which intends on creating towns and cities with large amounts of gunfire to stop with peaceful messages however if forced to, the training given to each combat operative will be enforced from training skills to Field-craft and more. Our Organisation is small as of the new change and we hope to increase the population of the company. Myself and My Team would like to thank you for allowing us entrance into your city and I hope your government and my Organisation can work together to discover peace for our world.
Wolfpack's Objective
Operation Wolfpack's objective was briefly explained in the brief above, We hope to give piece and sanity towards the city however, with this we want to give protection to those who are unable to protect themselves, these citizens who are being violently attacked physically and mentally. We strive for to protect these people with our lives as if our weapon that we hold in our hands are the protectors just as if they was police officers.
As we want to support the government we do many things for the citizens and people with safe transportation of clients who are willing. As we support the government, we will be doing Presidential Protection for a price as we care for our company and the government, this meaning moving him to one of our remote locations or protection from people in the Police Nexus Grounds. We want to gain Contracts to stop raids and support the police with destroying contraband.
Contract - Contract of Standing Ground Orders

The Military Organisation does not accept failures or disappointments towards the Group with this in mind we have placed this Contracting Of Standing Ground Orders As it allows people to look at the strike and how they will be marked upon this.
You are to:
Allow Employees to correct others on mistakes made during parts
Listen to Clients (Unless Going against Terms of Service)
Listen to the Commissioned and Non-Commissioned Officers
You are not to:
Shoot any client or it's followers that is active at the time
Steal Citizen's Vehicles
Insult People (OOC or IC)
Kill a Employee of the Organisation
Operation Wolfpack Ranking System
In Operation Wolfpack, Our Ranking System is very easy as all ranks are small and they are so little to say. We have also listed all Ranks with a Security Class so that it will be easier to insert into your name tag. During your time at Operation Wolfpack you will learn these. There will be training sessions that you will require to do to get basic standards, Once passing all of them you will receive Class D classification. Anyone who is a higher rank that B so - Warrant Officer, Officer and Director are not called by their rank but with a Sir or Ma'am but you will learn this in your training. Don't be afraid when joining up as when you are in you will learn from your mistakes. All Ranks show as followed:
Director [Class A*]
Officer [Class A]
Warrant Officer [Class A]
Sergeant [Class B]
Corporal [Class C]
Private [Class D]
Cadet [Class D]
Recruit [Class E]
Recruitment
We are currently Enlisting people to join, if you become interested, Insert a Application in and you can join us. Just please fill in all information in that is shown below however, before doing so check the following as these are requirements:
Minimum Age: None
Maturity: Lots, You can't be a kid even if you are one.
Minimum Hours: 10
Minimum RPP: 0
Max Bans: 12 (Unless spread majorly)
Your Forum account will be require this meaning that you can not get anyone to post for you. If you do your application will be declined instantly.
Application
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Code:
Steam ID:
Your Age:
Hours on server:
RP Events you have been in:
RP Point Amount:
Ban History on Fearless RP:
Picture shows all Information of the bans:
All Nicknames:
Date of birth:
Telephone Number:
Mobile:
Driver's License Number:
What will you offer Operation Wolfpack:
Character Bio:
The following 3 users Like Dick's post:
  • Falc, livkx, Greed^
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73439558
Your Age: 18
Hours on server: 506+
RP Events you have been in: A lot. (10 or something)
RP Point Amount: 3
Ban History on Fearless RP: 1 Ban
[Image: B46uOZi.jpg?1]_______________
In Character Information
Date of Application: 2015-03-26
Date of birth: 1982-01-19
Place of Birth: Colonge, British Sector, West Germany. (10 Years later, he moved to London, then other 10 years later he moved to EvoCity)
Telephone Number: (UK Telephone Number, London) 020 4310 6719
Mobile: 020 4985 9010
Driver's License Number: GLED5909708490980
Why should we pick you over someone else for Operation Wolfpack: Alright. First of all, as I said before I was born in Colonge in Ex-West Germany. I lived there for 10 years too. So, obviously I can speak German Smile I've also speak English too, because I lived in a British Sector (West Germany was split to sectors. The American, the British and the French. East Germany was FULLY controlled by the Russians.) and then in the UK Cheese . What else... Of course, I'm training everyday. (Aiming, Shooting and all that guns stuff Tounge ) for almost 6 years. I've also got a gun licensce of course. I've also worked in one of the biggest Security Companies of EvoCity. Like "The Union" and the "Security Circle". Also, my clients were never dissapointed. They said that I did my job well. ALMOST ALL OF THEM said that. 
-Any more information, Mr. Burlington?
-Sure.
I'm not in the clan at the moment, and I really had to work somewhere. So, I decided to become a Gun Dealer (Legal Gun Dealer). Unfortuantly, I could not find any place to make a Gun Shop in London so, I've moved in EvoCity and opened a Gun Shop! 
-If you STILL need more information, I can, but UPON REQUEST!
What will you offer Operation Wolfpack: I'm a Gun Dealer, right? So, I have A LOTS of guns we can use for your clan. I also have a lots of kinds of transportation. Vans, Raptors and a lot of other stuff. And of course, I CAN OFFER YOU WHATEVER IS NEEDED!!!!
Character Bio: Michael M. Burlington was borned in Colonge, in the British Sector of the Ex-West Germany. (Westdeutschland). My father and my mother, were both Teachers. They loved their work so much. I would have prefered to be taught by my mother and father, but that was not possible, because they were both too busy, and I would have to go to school anyways. Anyways, I've learned speaking some Germany obviously, not that great, but I can speak a little bit. When I became 12, we all decided to move in the UK, and more specific, in London! Unfortuantly, 3 years later, my father and mother died in a Car Accident, so I become an Orphant Child. I was took to an Oprhant and when I finally became 18, they gave me some money so I can buy a house and start living. Do you know what I like? Guns. So much. Not because of video games, I just like them, it may sound weird but yes. So, I've decided to get a gun licence, and when I finally got it (Of Course, I did not become a Criminal...), but I've opened a Gun Shop in EvoCity. And I also started hunting, so I can practice. 3 Years later, I've joined a Security Company called the "The Union", they got shut down 3 years later, so I went to another company called "Security Circle". For some reason though, I feel that I should join another company... Will that be the "Operation Wolfpack"? 

Thanks for reading.
 Sinceraly,
 Michael M. Burlington
Another PMC ayy lmao.

Just kidding, good luck man.
Out of Character Information

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45739701
Your Age: 13
Hours on server: 114
RP Events you have been in: Local Italian Store (event wasn't announced, it was more like improvised, but still good)
RP Point Amount: 0
Ban History on Fearless RP: 2 (These two bans were about two years ago, when I didn't know what is RP and how to RP, I learned and it will never happen again)
All Nicknames: No Nicknames.
Date of Application:  27th of March, 2015
Date of birth: 4th of May, 
Place of Birth: USA, California, Los Angeles
Telephone Number: 43145667
Mobile: 659483724
Driver's License Number: FOZ23823407

Why should we pick you over someone else for Operation Wolfpack: You should pick me because I think I am very experienced with guns and war (assault) events that might happen if I join WolfPack, I think I have mentaly strong for these type of missions and I am calm.
What will you offer Operation Wolfpack: I will offer my 
Character Bio: I was born in USA, CA, Los Angeles. My schooldays were okay, I had good marks, I didn't gone into any trouble. Then in age of 20 I decided to drop off the collage and server my country and nationality, so I signed myself for army. It was rough, I barely survived trainings. I got stronger and I was sent to field. Later, I got promoted to Navy Seal Sniper. I had over 80 kills in my career as sniper. I left the army and went to EvoCity. Now I am unemployed and doing some jobs as security guard to get a bit of cash for my living.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good Afternoon,

The Assessment of all appliactions will be done Between the next 48 hours.

1. News going around this week:

• Construction of all Operation Wolfpack Building and Machinary is now being built by our engineers back at our HQ.
  • Reports of reputation with the community are increasing.
  • More Applications are being sent though our doorstep
  • The Reputation of Presidents are increasing and wanting us to join.

2. Applications:

Accepted Applications

Name: [FL:RP]Mike4992
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73439558

Clearance Status: Cadet [Classification E]
Certificates: None
Awards: None
Current Status: Active

Name: Gugazuga
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45739701
Clearance Status: Cadet [Classification E]
Certificates: None
Awards: None
Current Status: Active

Welcome to the Operation
Promotions may come sooner than later for others
You are sworn to secrecy under the name of Wolfpack
Remember to follow all orders given
If you are doing something stupid you will be gone before you can say "H-"
Taking anything that does not belong to you will mean termination
If you'd like any more information on the clan PM me or message me over steam.
Attempting to break the Contract of Standing Grounds order will mean termination also.

Denied Applications

None
Can someone please close this. GROUP CLOSED>
Closed.