My journey ends here. ( For Now )
Rainbow 
Hey there!
Little story time: (Skip all this if you want)
My real life name is Floyd and i used to play Fearless about two years ago and i decided to join again about 3 months ago.
Since then i've been playing and i was hooked! (I kind of got addicted) Fearless was great and i got my first BMW a while ago but when i became rich with about $3M in the bank it was kind of pointless to still play because i had everything and nothing else to really achieve ingame apart from role-play and get RPP for more advanced RP's, which was great too! At that moment, i thought it was enough and gave away my whole inventory except for some starting money just in case i would actually restart or join again. I've reset my computer completely and i would have to reïnstall GMod and every single addon i had to play again which i'm just too lazy for and i just don't enjoy Fearless as much as i did before. I might join again once i feel like it but for now i think we shall part ways.

Special thanks to: (Skip all this if you want)
-The Staff Team, i respect your task on the servers to keep the minges out and helping the players.
-The developers, great job on the updates and bug fixes.

Thank you, DrunkPuto, Georgy, RyanOnPCInFullHD, DanManC, TheHitman56, Abalto, Judge Rage, (I keep getting confused with Judge Rape and Judge Rage..) JayJayFlutter, BoxAbout, Guettaz, TheSuperLion, Wolfey, FTC.Hidayat and anyone/everyone else in case i have missed you! We've had some great time together and done some great RP's. If i come back we'll surely do it again, for sure! Thank you guys for being my friends and being some wonderful bastards.

Fearless just isn't what it was before.
Have a great day! 
 Player [FL:RP] Fela (STEAM_0:1:51033492) has disconnected (Disconnect by User)
The following 4 users Like [FL:RP] Fela's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks, Link, Greed^, Ivan Tempski
Bye man! I'll miss you, good luck with your life!
D:

Stay safe man.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Goodbye man Sad
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
See ya man. Good luck in the future.
Cya, good luck.