Weyland-Yutani Space Programme
Information

"Weyland-Yutani is the pioneer of viral and biological weaponry and rocketry. But what about space travel? I had been designing and looking into prototyping rockets before I joined Weyland-Yutani and after discussions and decisions, we decided, we'd launch the space programme." -Liv Whyte, Project Manager

This will include the design, prototyping, manufacturing and Launching of rockets in EvoCity.
Currently we are in the design process of our first rocket WY-SP-VT-01, better known as "Galactica I".

Our Goals

Our aim is to take the human race to new worlds. To colonize. To reach where nobody else has reached before.
Our aim is to evolve the human race, through means of travelling and setting up new places, civilizations.

What this means for you

Weyland-Yutani will be offering tours of our space-vessels in an open viewing as soon as the project is complete, we will show you the workings of our technology. Here are some concepts of what to expect:

[Image: weyland_yutani_colonial_habitat_module_1...61wa6t.png]

Once we have built the space vessels we will begin manufacturing the colony bio-domes that will house our residents, first stop Mars. This will be called the ACHERON colony, Code L204/A1Q.

Housing inside this bio-dome will cost roughly $20,000, and we will only sell housing to associates of the corporation in order to enforce laws that will be put into place.

We look forward to building better worlds with you.
The following 3 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Suarez, Imperator, MacTavish
If anyone wishes to contact me about the WYSP, please do so.
- Liv Whyte, Founder and Manager of WYSP
This is a Message Uplink By Android Q-85487384
As an Artificial Intelligent Research Supplements I contain all nesscisary programs for scientific Research, as such I have been assigned as Research and Production Manager pertaining to and about Terraforming.
I have drawn up a draft of stages for Terraforming. I wish to point out that the current technology does not allow any terraforming at this time, all colonisation will be akin to a space station on a planet.
STAGE 1: Mass grid of Magnetic Satellites, constant operation, geostationary orbit, (To strengthen Magnetic Field)
STAGE 2: Injection of Carbon Dioxide to do induce major global warming, Dry Ice. (Raising Temperature)
STAGE 3: Injection of Oxygen and normalise the gases to match earth
STAGE 4: Deploy water in to grooves, start to plant seeds for trees and grass (Setting up Ecosystem)
STAGE 5: Cryostatsis animals deployed.
STAGE 6: Complex Plants and Animals deployed
STAGE 7: Colony 1 Deploy, Develope Food Farms Infrastructure. Instate Colony Governer.
STAGE 8: Colony 2 Deploy, Develope Mining Infrastructure, Build Roads.
STAGE 9: Colony 1 Expand, Colony 2 Expand, Developing Manufacturing Infrastructure
STAGE 10: Start Trade Between Colonies 1 and 2. Economic system acquired.
STAGE 11: Extra colonies, Economic Stability instated.
Looks sweet!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]