hasta la vista, Fearless.
Heart 
EDIT: Yes the reason im leaving is that im perma banned for hacks and failed to make an UBR. as i dont have the knowledge to prove my innocence. but atleast i do hope someone here believe that i didnt use hack in any way.. hopefully my ubr comes through next time.. so please dont look at me as a hacker because im not.

some people may not know me as i didnt wear this name that much on FL. My previous names has been
[FL:RP]Moist98
[FL:RP]Akira
during my time on FL i have both met and made friends with alot of people, aswell as i have made enemies.
i am most likely leaving forever but i do hope i will be back one day.. Heart  people that know me will look at me as the guy who is into MafiaRP and just general PassiveRP. during my time i have met some amazing guys & girls and there is no change i will get all the names here. heheh.
HALL OF FAME
Brynn: Good guy, best luck man.
Lemons R us: we had some good RP as Amish mafia Smile thanks man
Greed: by far the most psycho guy when hes holding a weapon. hahah cheers man. spray and pray
Rolorox: a really cool guy, well deserved Admin man.
Zecon: a silent but very cool guy. nice sunglasses
Dr. internet: please no more PresidentalRP cant handle the law spam.
Evilmat: minge :*
There is so many more, but i had to rush this thread and if i were to name everyone it wouldve taken ages. but for the rest of you that remember RPing with me, you most likely made me smile and you are all in my Hall of fame. best luck Fearless Hasta la vista.
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
You've been permeantly banned for hacks, so my respect isn't really there.

Goodbye.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Roachy
Goodbye.
Have a nice time in your future endeavours.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Goodbye.
See ya!
Cant really judge for hacking, cause I'm vacced on CS:GO... (awks)

Peace out
Hacks are fun.

I hope you return eventually. Toodles
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
If you truthfully did not intend to download/use the hack then it's a real shame that you're banned.

Goodbye and best of luck.
Bye, You was a nice guy!
Goodbye.