My time is up.
Well where to start...

Recently I saw a thread on the FlearlessRP website and my friend wrote a comment about me but he did not say who it was.  So now I have come to a very hard decision. I am quitting FearlessRP for good. It started out fun but in the end things went to downhill, 3278 Hours of fun I will miss it.

"I have noticed something while playing fearless that has changed my friend for the worst, here's the situation.
Me and a couple of friends before we knew what fearless was were always happy playing simple games and having a good time. Then we discovered fearless, now at the start it was fine but then 300+ hours i realized people have changed for the worst (I will not mention who). Before this curtain person was never angry while playing and always happy to talk, However this has drastically changed for the worst. Now this curtain person dare is say it has developed a kind of disorder or behavioral problem. He will get very mad and angry very easily. He shouts abuse frequently and has changed all of us for the worst. This is part of the reason I refuse to play or fearless as I am afraid of becoming like him."

I would like to thank a couple of players:

CorieTheNub: The best mentor I could of had.

Mr Atomic: dunno :p

Mystery: The one and only certified minge.

Storm: Really.

[FL] Burnett: Keep playing with your stun sticks.

Mees: Great builder.

I may have forgotten some of you but goodbye anyways.
Good playing with you bro! Bye
Na man, you can't be serious. I remember the days way before FL, playing MC and have such fun. When we came across FL it was amazing, you were always minging around. You were my right hand man in the Santorini Family! The one and only Bruno Santorini :'(. I know over the past year or two we haven't spoken as much and we rarely play anymore. But you will always be a mate in my eyes and I will never forget you. Good Bye and Good Luck in the future.

~ CorieTheNub
The one and only <3
Bye.
Sad to see you go, even though we didn't really know each other(And if we did, not that well).
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Not comfortable to see someone with that amount of gametime leaving, best of luck though.
Goodbye, I wish you the best of luck with other things you will do.
Cya man!
See ya and good luck!
Arrivederci.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator