Double Accounting ban
Do not bump your appeal, it's under review
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Yuupiii i have a chance !
(03-23-2015, 06:56 AM)artemth Wrote: And u just want admins not to unban me, because u are bad man.

I never said that, nor am I a supposed "bad man"

(03-23-2015, 06:56 AM)artemth Wrote: So if u want admins to ban me because i stabed u, use REPORT PLAYER.

I've done that.

(03-23-2015, 06:56 AM)artemth Wrote: +in ur report, there are no names, but u stil say that I tried to kill u.

I said that logs will prove.
Ok, i understand that u hate me so much (i dont know why), u don't want admins to unban me because i "stabed u"! So pls just don't write anything not connected with my second accout ban here. Use report player to ban me for what i did (like u say)(+u say that i was there, and was shooting u, but i had other gun, which i didn't shoot, than u said i was trying to kill u with a knife, but there is no name on ur photo. so i think u just hate me,dont know why). But i realy dont understand why u try to "destroy" me so hard, why u don't try to ban 999999 kids rdmers, or people who realy break game? I don't understand...
(03-23-2015, 07:00 PM)artemth Wrote: Ok, i understand that u hate me so much (i dont know why), u don't want admins to unban me because i "stabed u"! So pls just don't write anything not connected with my second accout ban here. Use report player to ban me for what i did (like u say)(+u say that i was there, and was shooting u, but i had other gun, which i didn't shoot, than u said i was trying to kill u with a knife, but there is no name on ur photo. so i think u just hate me,dont know why). But i realy dont understand why u try to "destroy" me so hard, why u don't try to ban 999999 kids rdmers, or people who realy break game? I don't understand...

I don't take personal vendettas on people. Best of luck with your Unban Request. For future reference on double accounting and more, the Terms of Service are located here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=44195. This is my last comment.
Thank u, Suarez.
Dear admins, why u review my appeal so long? i wait ur decision every hour! i hadn't made anything very bad! I realy want to play ur servers again very much!
Stop bumping it. The administrator will get to it when they can.
same u said to Finn (first request) , but he is stil under review
Oh, i'm checking this forum 24\7, but admins review all requests, but not my((( When will be my turn? I want to enjoy ur server again sooo much!