Double Accounting ban
Your name: EarlySuma1L(sucking)

Your ban ID: 59939

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: I got banned on my main account because of i hasted people house (i was rebel) (i hadn't killed anyone). I just didn't know that i cant haste people!!! So I love this server very much, and i didn't want to stop playing it, because of that i used my second acc!! I had never used props to kill anyone, i never killed anyone for no reason! I like to play ur servers, and i never break rules hard! Just 1 mistake, because i realy didn't know!! Pls sorry me i realy like ur server, and keep ur rules! so pls unban me, i wont make anything bad.
ADMINS PLS! WHY U JUST READ THIS POST( I LOVE UR SERVER SO MUCH, AND I HADN'T MADE ANYTHING GAME PROCESS BREAKING! I JUST DIDN'T KNOW THAT I CAN'T USE MY SECOND ACC! I played more than 100 hours and wanted to donate and keep playing ur server, and now i'm banned! Just sorry me pls i didn't know((
I'm not sure whether the ban issued by NightFury was the one relevant to v2d, but you were going around killing many people either with your car or weapons all the time, yet you claim you love the server so much. If you did love the server you would be able to obey the rules. More information on one example of what you and your mates did is in the Player Report section, under your name.
Yep, i was there, but was i shooting, or driving the car ? No, i just sometimes played with my friends, and all other time i was obeing the rules! I was baned because i was there! I killed people breaking rules just 2-3 times, and i killed people who said smthing like fu** u etc. Or when i was raiding the president! So i obey rules! Just sometimes i was playing with my friends (i wasn't breaking rules). And if i killed people with no rp reason (people who said smthing bad, or abusing rules) i alwaus wainted my ban to be finished. So i realy love to play on ur server, and dont want to be banned forever!
P.s. My friend play very very seldom, and when i play with them, i don't stop obeying rules!
(03-22-2015, 09:37 PM)artemth Wrote: Yep, i was there, but was i shooting, or driving the car ?

Yes you shot the TMP at me if I remember.

(03-22-2015, 09:37 PM)artemth Wrote: I killed people breaking rules just 2-3 times, and i killed people who said smthing like fu** u etc.

If you killed people who broke rules and wholy for tat reason then that's Backseat Administration, a bannable offence. Also if you killed someone for saying fuck u, then that's RDM as its an invalid reason. You're not convincing me that you're as innocent as you make out here.
1. I said, if i killed someone, who said f*** u, i know that it is rdm, thats why i never posted unban requests. 2. I wasn't shooting u with tmp, that was my friend shooting with other gun, i just was running with tmp. So just sorry my friends and me for that situation, my friend just don't know some rules! +there was a guy (not my friend) who played rebels with us, and he was running with us and killing evryone (today i saw him in banlist). So be sure i'm not RDMer !
P.s. I was banned because of this situation with u and i know that noone care who was shooting or driving, but now i'm banned forever because i used my second acc, but i realy didn't know i can't use it. So i just want admins to sorry me and understand my situation(
Oh, i found ur report, that time i was in car all the time! And i never used tmp (when i said i was running with tmp, i meant mp5*) !
(03-22-2015, 10:24 PM)artemth Wrote: Oh, i found ur report, that time i was in car all the time! And i never used tmp (when i said i was running with tmp, i meant mp5*) !

Sure... There were three people in the car, the driver (AleksNik) the one who jumped out and shot me with a TMP (mafaka9) and the one that stabbed me multiple times (you). I apologise for saying you shot me, I remember you started stabbing me. I'd like to remind you that lieing in the courthouse is something that will get you forum banned.
No, i don't remember i was stabbing u, I had a mp5, and knife i used to untie my friend. Also there was 4 rebels, 3 me and my friends, and an unknown guy, who was rdming, and now he is banned (his name was smthing like The Ho....) my friend also was shooting, but he handn't killed anyone. And u just want admins not to unban me, because u are bad man. So if u want admins to ban me because i stabed u, use REPORT PLAYER. But don't try to do it here. +in ur report, there are no names, but u stil say that I tried to kill u. I can also say: my brother used steamfamily, thats why i got baned. But i say trye!
Admins, why u just read this request? I'm very big fan of ur server, and I'm banned because of 1 little mistake! Why u can't aprove my request, u need to ban rule breakers, but I played ur server more than 100hours ! I alwaus obeyed ur rules, and helped others! So why u can't be unbanned? I don't try to lie: smthing like "it was my brother.." I realy didn't know that rule, and it is my bad, but please just sorry me, as i play ur server a lot, and stil want keep playing it! I enjoy server so much :'(