Pedophilia..
(04-08-2015, 10:28 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 10:23 PM)Shahmen Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 09:33 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You don't need to censor 'sex'. We're all old enough here, even Nacreas.

You sure?

Not sure, actually. 

Nac only just started wearing 'big boy pants'.

Speaking of pedophiles... 
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Lmao, we censoring the word "sex" as if we are in kindergarten or some shit?

I'll sex you guys. Be afraid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • GRiiM, Nacreas
I censored that word just in case someone be would get offended or if someone is not mature enough to handle the word (maybe Nacreas).
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
The following 1 user Likes Himalaya Eater's post:
  • Smex
Come sensor my sex rp too, I dare you

Back to the topic. It depends on the situation of course. The problem is that a 14 year old may not understand the situation and the age difference as you do. I'd say that it strongly depends on the person you're considering to be with. Although 7 years is a huge age difference which would itself probably make the relationship awkward for both of you, especially when the girl's parents find out in some cases. Also don't forget that the 14 year old's sexual sides are still developing.

Of course it's ultimately your decision to make.
(04-08-2015, 11:24 PM)Himalaya Eater Wrote: in case someone be would get offended
I am offended and this is black.
Censoring sex is like the IRC kicking anyone that said 'arse' but you could use every other profanity under the sun.

We're all grown ups here.
Just, never try to use bow.ldipper. That's censored too.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(04-09-2015, 08:40 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Just, never try to use bow.ldipper. That's censored too.

The almighty SoulRipper.

That's what happens when you type bow.ldipper

gg soul
On topic: Pedophillia usually regards rape of people under age of consent; this isn't rape and it's consentual. No problemo.

Off topic: Reminds me of an old song...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxj81deO1Z0
(04-15-2015, 08:28 PM)KurdishFalcon Wrote: On topic: Pedophillia usually regards rape of people under age of consent; this isn't rape and it's consentual. No problemo.

Off topic: Reminds me of an old song...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxj81deO1Z0

14 is under the age of consent in a lot of places so regardless of consent anything that happens would, legally, be statutory rape.