Pedophilia..
Hello FL,

I need a serious answer from a lot of players.

Are you pedophile if you met a girl. She is 14 years old and you are 21 years old.?
Depends what you mean by met I guess
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
as a girlfriend.
Depends which country I guess

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe
It's your lucky day if your from Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia or Spain.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The following 1 user Likes Kpred's post:
  • Jono

1. Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.
The answer is yes.
Yeah, I mean, technically speaking yes.
She's underage... so any porking is illegal and you would be sent to jail for pedophilia. However you'd be arrested if you were 14 too, as it's still with someone underage.
I don't see anything necessarily wrong with it as a whole, so long as you prove to people you're not exploiting someone who probably doesn't know better (another essence of pedophilia). As a personal opinion based on experience from the girls in my class at that time, she's definitely too f*cking young.

And with the society of today, you (and her) will get a lot of shit thrown at you. People'll almost undoubtedly call you "pedo", "creep", "pervert", "desperate", whilst she'll get abuse hurled at her along the lines of "wh*re" or "sl*t". I've thought these things about said girls mentioned above, so who's to say others won't?

This doesn't make you a Paedophile, although if your thinking of having sexual relations with this girl it will be deemed illegal. As Safira said, a lot of shit will most likely be thrown your way too. If I'm honest, 14 is not a mature age, don't throw away your reputation for that.
You're only a paedophile if you are attracted to young girls. As DVN said, 14 is not a mature as for a relationship such as this one. If you want to have a relationship maybe wait until she's at college or university. I know many happily married couples who have a significant age gap (10 years or so). Best of luck to you anyway. Blood worthy has some great advice above me also. You decide it's not up to me or anyone else.