Pedophilia..
Listen up, bud.
I know what you mean and what you want (no bad intentions) but it just doesn't really fit, does it?
If you feel like it's meant to be and she feels the same i don't know, however if you have no true feelings, leave her alone.
Some people might think you're a pedophile even if you're not but seriously, try to stay away from it.
Look for someone your age or younger but atleast a bit more 'mature'.
As a 14 year old guy i would NEVER date with a 21 year old woman and it would look kinda strange, wouldn't it?
On the other side and in my honest opinion however, you are NOT a pedophile
My father in 60 , my mother is 51 .. in that logic my father would be a pedofile if she start dating him at 14 he would be 23 xD

I mean in Portugal is not pedophile, anyway, people will not like what they see, unless you are that kind of 21 y old guy that seamns younger, and she is "hot" in the way that it does not look shes 14 ahah

Im 21 my gf is 18 and its already a bit weird.. i dont know mate, if you love eachother and HER PARENTS (this is really important) dont have nothing against it keep it on xD
(03-31-2015, 02:57 PM)[FL:RP] Fela Wrote: Listen up, bud.
I know what you mean and what you want (no bad intentions) but it just doesn't really fit, does it?
If you feel like it's meant to be and she feels the same i don't know, however if you have no true feelings, leave her alone.
Some people might think you're a pedophile even if you're not but seriously, try to stay away from it.
Look for someone your age or younger but atleast a bit more 'mature'.
As a 14 year old guy i would NEVER date with a 21 year old woman and it would look kinda strange, wouldn't it?
On the other side and in my honest opinion however, you are NOT a pedophile

If i was 14 and a girl 21 ask me for ... i would ... her for sure xDDD
found a place on 4chan for you, it's called /b/.
(03-31-2015, 04:55 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: found a place on 4chan for you, it's called /b/.

STFU, /b/ doesn't want pedos. Pedos can go to Tumblr and FCKH8 and whatever else they have available.
Statutory rape in the US, anywhere else I don't know.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Depends where you are from, as different countries have different laws.

My neighbor is 21 and in college and is dating a 16 year old girl, which I found to be quite wrong. The fact that she is 14 is something that concerns me, that is a very young age to be exposing to possible sexual activity. 

The real way to answer your questions are... Are her parents informed of this and are they okay with it? Are your parents okay with it? Is it legal where you live?

In some European countries, such as Denmark, the legal age of consent is 15. In the United States, the legal age of consent is 18. In my opinion, the age difference (7 years) in this specific situation is what I do not find to be right. It is definitely different than perhaps a 17 year old girl wanting to be with a 24 year old. 

I guess it depends where you live live and whether or not it is seen as acceptable.
I'd say just wait till she is of legal age or whenever she finishes with school so as to avoid these issues, relationships with someone who is out of school and someone in school can cause alot of problems with academics and the law.
The fact you have to ask is probably all you need to know.
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • Baskingner, Safira, equal
(03-31-2015, 04:55 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: found a place on 4chan for you, it's called /b/.

How dare you call us all Paedophiles.

Only some of us are.