Pedophilia..
You wanna shag a 14 year old... And you're 21? What the fuck, are you serious? I mean... Age difference isn't a problem, but her age does matter... Jesus Christ, you can't figure this out for yourself? If it was a guy, she'd still sound like a 6 year old. Think son, jesus.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 2 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • SourLemon, EthanArcher
Well it's rather simple. You're not legally allowed to be with a 14 year old. Think with your brain, it's breaking the law and you need to move on. You can buy alcohol and she's not even old enough to be in high school. See here's the problem. It's not about the age gap, when you're both 18+ age gaps don't matter, because both of you are developed and legally sound in terms of a relationship. The problem here is, you're 21 and she's 14. You're a full-grown man, and she's not even done maturing. You can buy alcohol, she's not even in high school. You dating her, would totally destroy her development. Thus why we have laws, to prevent this from happening. Also being attracted to a younger girl doesn't make you a pedophile, in order to be a pedophile you need primary or exclusive attraction to children age 11 or younger. But that's besides the point.

The point is it's absolutely ridiculous, you'll screw up her develop, you'll get arrested and you'll probably be shunned from society.
[Image: moClk8q.jpg]

On a more serious note id say this is pedophilia. Dont go there, just dont.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 2 users Like Decay's post:
  • Greed^, Nevy
(03-22-2015, 03:43 PM)Shahmen Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 03:39 PM)Doctor_Rumelé Wrote: If you are morally conflicted about it, it is properly wrong. 
Though true love knows no age. I still think it is too young. 

Especially if a sexual relationship is the chase. 
I believe that 16 years should be limit for having sex.
Or though in Denmark, the limit is raised to 18 years.

At 14 the body is not yet grown fully, and it need to develop and mature.

Often is the persons at your own age more like you in mind.

Seksuelle lavalder: 15.
The age has been raised from 15 to 16 some years ago. and it recently changed from 16 to 18.
If you have consensual sex with her, then it's classed as Statutory Rape since she's under the age of consent. If you don't yet have a sexual relationship with her, and you just spend time with her and what not. In terms of law it's still kind of illegal, and you would go to jail if anyone found out, if you think you love her then I see no moral objection.

I personally wouldn't though.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Barkles
get party v&
(03-25-2015, 09:00 AM)Doctor_Rumelé Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 03:43 PM)Shahmen Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 03:39 PM)Doctor_Rumelé Wrote: If you are morally conflicted about it, it is properly wrong. 
Though true love knows no age. I still think it is too young. 
Especially if a sexual relationship is the chase. 
I believe that 16 years should be limit for having sex.
Or though in Denmark, the limit is raised to 18 years.
At 14 the body is not yet grown fully, and it need to develop and mature.
Often is the persons at your own age more like you in mind.
Seksuelle lavalder: 15.
The age has been raised from 15 to 16 some years ago. and it recently changed from 16 to 18.

Em... I'm gonna try to find some source on that. I most likely will fail and if so please provide some.
I'm pretty sure it's still fifthteen years old in Denmark.

EDIT: Okey, so here's the thing. The law has not changed, and you are allowed to have sex as a fifteen years old teenager. Allthough, if you are eighteen years old. It's forbidden by law to have sex with another female/male that is younger than that. If that was a bit confusing, let me break it down.

15 -> 17 = Allowed to have sex

14 -> Down from fourteen = No, no.

18 -> Down from seventeen = No, no.

So you've might had missunderstood something there. Either way, that is how Denmark flows right now.
It's 16 in Norway. 
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
If its true love, Wait some time for her to mature and hit the age where she is maybe, 18.. You yourself need to find someone else as she is young and will maybe lose interest in a man like you, Its classed as Pedophilia and you can get done for grooming and sexual assault(Both can be given to you at arrest) so yes, Stay away from her and then when shes matured maybe talk over a coffee on your relationship in the future but I wouldn't like you to be with her now as its something which is shunned upon.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Ask yourself if it's worth the risk of being registered as a sex offender for the rest of your life, going to prison and being severely hated by the majority of inmates there to the point where some will harm you at any chance they get.
Plus any negative impact on the relationship with your family members, limiting your choices for careers etc.
If you are charged for it, it's going to be something that hangs over you for the entirety of your life.

I don't know about you, but I don't think anything like that isn't worth risking over a relationship.
Even if you are not having a sexual relationship with her now, who knows if her parents will report you to the police? It probably isn't the answer you're looking for but I would seriously end the relationship.