Pedophilia..
(03-22-2015, 06:37 AM)Suarez Wrote: You're only a paedophile if you are attracted to young girls.

I'm sorry but I've got to pick up on this... It isn't ONLY girls, it counts regardless of sex.

In society this isn't exactly respected. As long as you don't break any laws, it's fine but you'll likely be looked down upon by the majority of people.
Regards,
aviator
(03-22-2015, 01:35 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 06:37 AM)Suarez Wrote: You're only a paedophile if you are attracted to young girls.

I'm sorry but I've got to pick up on this... It isn't ONLY girls, it counts regardless of sex.

In society this isn't exactly respected. As long as you don't break any laws, it's fine but you'll likely be looked down upon by the majority of people.

I was talking in regards to the Original post where I assumed they were male and attracted to girls, not overall.
Hey, I've been in your situation from the other side. I was just turned 14 when my girlfriend was 17.

Primarily, assure yourself and everyone around you knows that anything remotely sexual is out of order. Stick to this. Don't give in to anything.

Although, this said, ethically, you're clearly attracted to someone of a pubescent age when you're nearing your mid 20s. I'd really avoid this. It's morally wrong. I wouldn't pursue it dude
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
If you are morally conflicted about it, it is properly wrong. 
Though true love knows no age. I still think it is too young. 

Especially if a sexual relationship is the chase. 
I believe that 16 years should be limit for having sex.
Or though in Denmark, the limit is raised to 18 years.

At 14 the body is not yet grown fully, and it need to develop and mature.

Often is the persons at your own age more like you in mind.
The following 1 user Likes Villain's post:
  • GRiiM
It would be in Denmark.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(03-22-2015, 03:39 PM)Doctor_Rumelé Wrote: If you are morally conflicted about it, it is properly wrong. 
Though true love knows no age. I still think it is too young. 

Especially if a sexual relationship is the chase. 
I believe that 16 years should be limit for having sex.
Or though in Denmark, the limit is raised to 18 years.

At 14 the body is not yet grown fully, and it need to develop and mature.

Often is the persons at your own age more like you in mind.

Seksuelle lavalder: 15.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
just fucking get rid of her dude, don't risk it. find someone your own age and fuck them instead.

also, i saw somewhere it's natural for men to be attracted to young girls, not sure if its true
Just f**k and chuck, who will know? :3
obviously I'm joking avoid at all costs... she probably hasn't even had her first period...
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Nadrickk
Doesn't make you a pedophile... Its Just not ordinary for a relationship of this sort with someone so young. So long as its nonsexual, you're ok. Though it's more ok if its like 30 dating 20 or something like that... Dating someone who has barely gone through puberty is just not seen as normal by most societies.
I'm leaning towards yes here.

I think that a 14 year old should "develop" with people on her age and not being pulled into a relationship where sex can be a possibility.
14 year old kids should be kids and left to mature and develop at their own pace.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Floodify