Fearless.... -_-
If the person gets angry there's always an off button to turn the game off. If you feel he is changing, then tell him, tell him how you feel he isn't the same person. There's really no need at all to start a shitstorm of insulting people.
Reasons why Fearless is good for you:

1. Social
If you play Fearless for a while you probably make some virtual friends. Although virtual, they can still become important for you and make you feel happy. According to 'American Psychologist.'.

2. English skills
For the non-native English speakers, CityRP is a very efficient way to improve your English. Because you have to type it all the time.

3. Keyboard typing
Because of the many typing, your keyboard skills will improve too which come in handy at an office job later in your life.

4. Hobby
Gaming is a hobby and for some a sport. Mom/dad can't blame you for having none.

5. Aging of the skin/less chance of cancer
UV light is bad for your skin. If you play CityRP, you only receive the light coming from your screen, which is harmless compared to sunlight.

6. Creativity and brain training
Because of Gmod's endless possibilities, your brain is used a lot when making complex creative constructions.

7. Money saver
If you play CityRP instead of going out or expensive holidays, you save yourself a lot of money.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 8 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Suarez, Roachy, Tawee, Decay, Joulle, GRiiM, Tomo, Chumps
(04-01-2015, 09:45 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: -snip-

Can I also say that FL boosts confidence. I feel much more confident to speak to a group of people because I've talked to random people on the internet.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Roachy, Blurr
(04-01-2015, 10:04 AM)Suarez Wrote:

Can I also say that FL boosts confidence. I feel much more confident to speak to a group of people because I've talked to random people on the internet.

So true.
(04-01-2015, 09:45 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Reasons why Fearless is good for you:

1. Social
If you play Fearless for a while you probably make some virtual friends. Although virtual, they can still become important for you and make you feel happy. According to 'American Psychologist.'.

2. English skills
For the non-native English speakers, CityRP is a very efficient way to improve your English. Because you have to type it all the time.

3. Keyboard typing
Because of the many typing, your keyboard skills will improve too which come in handy at an office job later in your life.

4. Hobby
Gaming is a hobby and for some a sport. Mom/dad can't blame you for having none.

UV light is bad for your skin. If you play CityRP, you only receive the light coming from your screen, which is harmless compared to sunlight.

Because of Gmod's endless possibilities, your brain is used a lot when making complex creative constructions.

7. Money saver
If you play CityRP instead of going out or expensive holidays, you save yourself a lot of money.

1 - Social? perphaps makes u anti social , its much better go out with friends i suppose.

2 - that i agree with u

3 - + - , only is good if u work with computers

4 - When u live alone only makes u waste money on electricity....

5 - AHAHAHA , it fucks the eyes pretty fast then u earn a cancer buy being on street

6 - Agree

7 - Good holidays with friends or some hot girls or even a girlfriend its way better then being in home closed playing , live the life cause its short!
The following 2 users Like THE ROCK's post:
  • Joulle, aviator
1. Social

The thing is that people don't know each other in a face to face way, instead they just see text written by each other and voice chat sometimes too. That for me at least causes me to be less shy and embarrassed by the things I say. I won't see the person the next day to be told about the silly things I've said. It just isn't the same thing, but I personally love it, that's why I'm here.

I agree with this one since some of the situations resemble real life situations so well that it's difficult for social people to actually roleplay the situation the way they want it to turn out. They have to figure it out themselves how the other person would react and when one says something inappropriate then it will most likely affect their future relationship. I'm surprised how well I can empathize with my character's current situation and decisions in life.
Just leave if you're damn cry baby..... do something else with your life its not servers fault you cannot handle it....
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(04-01-2015, 10:04 AM)Suarez Wrote:

Yes thats true, before fearless i couldn't even talk while being in skype call with some english guy i was basicly there with mic closed.
After a while it all changed.
Thanks Fearless.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(04-01-2015, 09:45 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Reasons why Fearless is good for you:
1. Social
2. English skills
3. Keyboard typing
4. Hobby
7. Money saver

One of the only ones I really disagree with is number five and I suppose one as well.

There's nothing healthy about sitting down (sedentary) staring at a screen clicking away for several hours. I am actually somewhat worried by even the 1670 hours I've accumulated on Fearless alone, just sitting in my room. That can't be healthy.

Also about the social point, I wonder how many social activities I have missed out on throughout the past three years because I opted to play on my computer. Yes I made this choice, but if I'm honest, I'm coming to regret that choice.
Being at home all the time and interacting online has done no other than make my social awkwardness and anxiety worse...
Going out and experiencing the world and making exchanges between random people is what is slowly helping me, not virtual exchanges between people on a game.

I have to say, I am not proud of the time I have spent online and few people at school know about it. But I also can't deny (at the time) the enjoyment from playing Garry's Mod.

I suppose it depends on each person!

I'd rather go on a holiday, get a nice tan, picking up some birds and just fun in general; than staying at home playing a game - and I think most of you would actually agree with that. But that will forever be a fantasy.
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • Suarez, Craz
(03-22-2015, 12:00 AM)Floodify Wrote: Just to be sure.. this is not some kind of bullshit where you write the third character as a seperate character whilst it's really you..?

Now, this "friend" of yours have some problems and it's not Fearless problem that he have developed this disorder as you say. It would be wrong saying it is his fault, but it's definitely not fearless fault. We can't be held responsible for a disorder someone else has. You don't develope ADHD or whatever, you have it at birth and by age it developes, not through experience, but through mental development. Perhaps the stressful enviroment of fearless, that many other communities has, made him get triggered more. But you can't honestly blame Fearless that it fucked up your friend - because in the end it's a community which consists of people interested in the same gamemode and matters.

I'm just saying, this bullshit about how fearless makes a dude go crazy is messed up and you should tell your friend see a doctor cuz that ain't normal dude.

Bye Smile

This has fucked me up to and ESTOY HASTA LA PUTISIMA MADRE, QUE LOS MINGES VAYAN A CHINGAR A OTRO LADO (btw I speak spanish)
Mexico is not safe