Fearless.... -_-
If you are looking for some stress relief, you should check out our Minecraft server.

Great place to get some alone time and break some blocks
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Tomo
(03-22-2015, 12:13 AM)Floodify Wrote: you can't develope a diagnosis.

With this, you're quite wrong.

You may not be born with a diagnosis, but you sure as hell can develop one. An example. Stress disorder. A medically diagnosed disorder. You are not born with it, it's something that you develop by overworking yourself or putting too much pressure on yourself. A diagnosis you can develop.

Another, Depression. I need not list the many ways depression can come about, but it's not just being born with it. I mean, for f*ck sake, you can take a bad blow to the head and come out the other side with some form of Autism or ADHD. So yeah, you kinda can develop a diagnosis.

If that's not what you mean, then please elaborate on the point; as I seem to have missed it.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Nadrickk
(03-22-2015, 06:25 PM)Deathstroke Wrote:

With this, you're quite wrong.

You may not be born with a diagnosis, but you sure as hell can develop one. An example. Stress disorder. A medically diagnosed disorder. You are not born with it, it's something that you develop by overworking yourself or putting too much pressure on yourself. A diagnosis you can develop.

Another, Depression. I need not list the many ways depression can come about, but it's not just being born with it. I mean, for f*ck sake, you can take a bad blow to the head and come out the other side with some form of Autism or ADHD. So yeah, you kinda can develop a diagnosis.

If that's not what you mean, then please elaborate on the point; as I seem to have missed it.

I was speaking of the diagnosis in question.. ADHD.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(03-22-2015, 06:37 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 06:25 PM)Deathstroke Wrote:
-snip-

I was speaking of the diagnosis in question.. ADHD.

Attention Deficit and Hyperactive Disorder

Spending a long time without real human interaction is a way of developing ADD or ADHD. Prisoners in high security prison often develop ADD or ADHD due to being confined to minimal human interactions and such.

Children who are deprived of attention at a young age, such as those who are faced with divorce of parents and things like this often end up with ADHD. So again, you can develop it.
Any sources that can confirm what you're saying? For all we know you're just saying shit, I'd like to see somekind of medical study at least.
(03-22-2015, 06:49 PM)HellShell Wrote: Any sources that can confirm what you're saying? For all we know you're just saying shit, I'd like to see somekind of medical study at least.

Study that shows adults can contract ADHD

Going through my browsing history looking for the stats on those in prison 
Is it just me or has every other thread made in the past month or so descended into a colossal shit show? I'm honestly kind of impressed.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • James_Gaff, Safira
(03-22-2015, 08:21 PM)Ms. Mudpie Wrote: Is it just me or has every other thread made in the past month or so descended into a colossal shit show? I'm honestly kind of impressed.

[Image: 1404434846356.gif]
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Safira
(03-21-2015, 11:49 PM)Mystery Wrote: 2. A couple of admins I shall not name, these selection of admins/mods have made the experience bad for me and others, Yes i understand that you are doing your job and you want to get promoted, however sometimes you restrict others group fun by banning or interfering with our games that we do privately and concentrically so everyone is ok with it. eg. Friendly gun fight or shouting abuse in a jokingly way.

There's no such thing as a 'friendly gunfight'.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • James_Gaff
Well your 'friend' needs to grow up.
oooorrrr
If it's as bad as you say it is... get your 'friend' to request to be perm banned that's what I would do if i was in his situation cut the problem at the source Smile