Fearless.... -_-
(03-22-2015, 10:42 AM)Jan Wrote: Hmm, somewhere I can understand your friend, he might have met the wrong people on the community or he might be sensitive for this type of game. My word of advise: tell him to chill out and play what he loved playing before FL, this does help.

Anyone joking about this kind of matter obviously hasn't eperienced it himself, or they have and are afraid to say so due to "ruining" their reputation, so they rather follow what others have to say, that's just the way it is at Fearless.

EDIT: The reply below this one is an example of this.

You seem to be the only person actually taking this seriously, apart from me and mystery!
Don't act like you've been here for that long because you haven't. Seeing as you have probably joined somewhere at the start of 2014, and say that it was all good back then is pretty much bullshit because the rulebreaking problems and most og the other things you state have been going on for several years. I really think you're overreacting about administrators and how an online community, that has never forced you to play, had ruined your or someone else's problems. Your friend probably needs somekind of help because it's really not that addictive, I occasionely don't play for several months and I don't feel like there's nothing else on the planet to do. Play the games you were 'happily' playing before, and I agree with Flood completely, something like this doesn't just develope on experience. As he's growing in age the severity of the ADHD could develope which I've seen before with someone at my school.
Don't want to play? Request a permanent suspension and good luck.
Well he needs to stop playing. Simple as that. Give him time to recover. If that doesn't help, then he should consult a professional on the matter.
Regards,
aviator
Fearless caused me to start ageing in reverse. Before I knew it my skin was incredibly greasy and I was developing mounds of acne. Right now I'm in the process of dying my hair black while listening to Linkin Park.

It's that bad.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Nevy
Sounds like your friend has mild anger or ADHD issues or something...

I'd play some other games with him and try and ween him off of FL for a while, let him calm down.

I've been a little like this when playing games and it affected my relationship with family. Just get him to do something other than FL Smile
(03-22-2015, 11:31 AM)cooldude5109 Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 10:42 AM)Jan Wrote: Hmm, somewhere I can understand your friend, he might have met the wrong people on the community or he might be sensitive for this type of game. My word of advise: tell him to chill out and play what he loved playing before FL, this does help.

Anyone joking about this kind of matter obviously hasn't eperienced it himself, or they have and are afraid to say so due to "ruining" their reputation, so they rather follow what others have to say, that's just the way it is at Fearless.

EDIT: The reply below this one is an example of this.

You seem to be the only person actually taking this seriously, apart from me and mystery!

Haha classic kid attidute. Just because we don't agree with you - we ain't serious.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 5 users Like Floodify's post:
  • aviator, General Rickets, GRiiM, James_Gaff, Ozzie88
I've heard league of legends is a great stress reliever
The following 4 users Like Adman's post:
  • EthanArcher, Nexus, Rolorox, Roachy
(03-22-2015, 04:11 PM)Adman Wrote: I've heard league of legends is a great stress reliever

DoTA is a great stress reliever as-well.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
The following 1 user Likes EthanArcher's post:
  • Nexus
I think csgo is best. No angry Russians there 4 sure
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Mustang, HellShell, Nexus, Ozzie88
(03-22-2015, 12:00 AM)Floodify Wrote: Just to be sure.. this is not some kind of bullshit where you write the third character as a seperate character whilst it's really you..?

Now, this "friend" of yours have some problems and it's not Fearless problem that he have developed this disorder as you say. It would be wrong saying it is his fault, but it's definitely not fearless fault. We can't be held responsible for a disorder someone else has. You don't develope ADHD or whatever, you have it at birth and by age it developes, not through experience, but through mental development. Perhaps the stressful enviroment of fearless, that many other communities has, made him get triggered more. But you can't honestly blame Fearless that it fucked up your friend - because in the end it's a community which consists of people interested in the same gamemode and matters.

I'm just saying, this bullshit about how fearless makes a dude go crazy is messed up and you should tell your friend see a doctor cuz that ain't normal dude.

Bye Smile

As someone with ADHD it does not get worse with experience it gets worse with age as Floodify has said
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature