Fearless.... -_-
[Image: post-22077-rap-battle-parody-perfect-loop-gLVH.gif]

OT; this has got outta hand. This is in discussion for a reason. I suggest this now be treated thusly.
(03-22-2015, 10:26 PM)Bloodworthy Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 10:52 AM)LivKX Wrote: +support I grew a 6th toenail after being CDMed on Fearless.
Now I have ADHD.
heheheh you're funny
Just because YOU cant figure out your life and dont know what gender you wanna be, dosent mean you have to look down on others, to feel better.

Now, to everyone, why do you have to act like complete pricks, in a pretty seriouse thread? He may be seriouse, he may not. Aslong as he acts like hes seriouse, you should take it seriouse, or leave it. Wtf is wrong with you. Expanding my "People-I-Wish-Never-Were-Born"-list.
Thanks for taking this seriously, they don't know what damage has been dealt. btw I am being serious and this is a serious thread.
The following 1 user Likes AmazE ツ's post:
  • Nadrickk
(03-22-2015, 10:32 PM)Deathstroke Wrote: OT; this has got outta hand. This is in discussion for a reason. I suggest this now be treated thusly.

Shame you don't have any authority...

In reply to Bloodworthy, most people are taking it serious, albeit some aren't but I'd just ignore them. Also most people won't care about your 'people I wish were never born list'.
Regards,
aviator
(03-22-2015, 10:52 AM)LivKX Wrote: +support I grew a 6th toenail after being CDMed on Fearless.
Now I have ADHD.
heheheh you're funny
Just because YOU cant figure out your life and dont know what gender you wanna be, dosent mean you have to look down on others, to feel better.

Now, to everyone, why do you have to act like complete pricks, in a pretty seriouse thread? He may be seriouse, he may not. Aslong as he acts like hes seriouse, you should take it seriouse, or leave it. Wtf is wrong with you. Expanding my "People-I-Wish-Never-Were-Born"-list.

Lol. I feel so hurt. Anyone got some burn cream?
Oh and BTW, I do know what gender I am.
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • Tomo
(03-22-2015, 10:56 PM)LivKX Wrote:
Now I have ADHD.
heheheh you're funny

Lol. I feel so hurt. Anyone got some burn cream?
Oh and BTW, I do know what gender I am.

How about we go to your "gender" thread and have a laugh at you? Would you like it?
If someone is not in the position to act like that it is you. It's silly you still don't realise that yourself.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • James_Gaff, livkx, Nadrickk, Craz
I just can't understand how fearlessp can cause ADHD or anything else like that. Its like saying vaccinations cause Autism, it just isn't true.
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • Tomo
I hate to say it, but you take the risk yourself for playing on our servers. This kind of thing can happen in any game or any server; it's a terrible thing and should not have to happen to people. But your friend had the choice to stop playing but he didn't, it's not like we forced him at gunpoint to play. I hope your friend does get better but taking it out on the community won't help the case at all, the community is how it is and they could have left but they didn't.
The following 5 users Like Preditor's post:
  • livkx, Nadrickk, James_Gaff, Safira, Craz
See, thing is, I do agree games can change you but you can control that. You and your friend can't shout at a community you decided to play on. It's literally a Garry's Mod server, no one forces you or him to play this game and you can literally just stop playing by not pressing join on the servers, hence I see this as a major over reaction. At the same time, anything could have triggered it.

Games can change people, I began to get very angry at my squad on CSGO if they or I missed a lineup, and I'd often find myself throwing things and hitting my table to get rid of my anger. I released after I broke my monitor, I had to calm down and release it was a game. It was pretty damn simple, and that's to just have a laugh.

Same with Fearless, rulebreakers ruin the community, but why get so angry over a game server (not even the game itself). I often find it funny recording them and following up with a BR; as you get a result.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • livkx
No disrespect intended towards anyone, but Garry's Mod is just a game. However, I do also agree that it is highly addictive.

I sometimes get too addicted. I have my GCSE exams coming up and Fearless is distracting me from revising. Due to this I have decided to only come on at weekends.

Some people need to calm down and realise that FL is just a game. Real life is far more important and will last a lot longer. Don't let a game effect real life things. If a game starts to cause real life problems, then limit the amount of time you spend on it, gradually, so I doesn't seem as bad...
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Wood
Now I have ADHD.
heheheh you're funny

serious*   serious*   serious*   and   serious*

And why do you have to bring up the gender thing? How is it at all relevant?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]