Greetings
Tongue 
Hello everyone! Since you already know my name, I'll tell you a bit about myself. I used to play DarkRP until I found CityRP (I won't release the name of the server due to confidential reasons). The first server I was on sucked, a lot. The admins were abusive, favorited certain individuals and were very bias, so I quit that one. I looked around until I stumbled upon here. My friend told me this was a great server and the first ten minutes that I was on (I ended up leaving for confidential reasons) the amount of work that's been put into this server is quite... Astonishing. Compared to EVO, this server had way more features and weapons and other interesting items (such as blindfolds (how do you get RP points XD)) and I instantly was hooked onto this server. At the time I was on, only... Six? No, four people were on so I just kind of explored around. I had a lot of fun looking around seeing how much more... Detailed the city is compared to any other servers I've been on using rp_evocity_v2d. I'm itching to get back on the server (I'm currently joining as I'm writing this) and RP with fellow members of this community.  
Welcome to fearless, Kraiyick!
Welcome to the Fearless Forums! If you need any help don't be afraid to ask me, if you want to improve some something on the server or forums, visit the Suggestions forums. If after a while, you find your certain play style, check out the Clan Discussions. Stick to the Rules and you'll have a good time.
Welcome to the community!
Welcome to Fearless.
Welcome to the community, enjoy your time here!
Welcome!!!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome to FL, Kraiyick. You seem like a good dude. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the forums or even add me on Steam if you want to RP with me or something. I hope you enjoy your stay here at FL:RP :)
Welcome to FL.
Hey there, welcome to Fearless. Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]