unban request
Your name: [UK] - Cpt.BlueNova* SteelSeries

Your ban ID: 59844

Banned by:[FL] Pinky

Reason: Propspam crashing the server

Involved: ✖».DΔVID / BOBBY ღ™©��

Why we should unban you: at first i was harmlessly playing as SRU im walking around and i see people from jail running about that are still jailed im going over to find out what is going on and i was told a fire man let them out then a fireman runs at me and says (something in french) and runs off person said it was him so i go find out what he is doing then he starts to abuse props so i thought is there a admin around yes there is i use @ saying there is a prop abuser no one comes to help the fireman runs into a house so i lock him in and left him and waited at door then [FL:RP] Mustang comes over and asked is there problem then i explain to him and he says he is a teacher and im impressed cuz im new finding out about teachers he trys to explain to the french guy but he would not listen so we walk off he changes job and starts to prop abuse by blocking tunnels and i was not happy to see that so then i try call admin again no admin so i decide to stop this just lock him in a prop where he can do least damage till he leaves so he kept changing jobs and i followed him cuz i hate people who just join and abuse so im trying to stop him then eventualy he fire man again and blocks nexus elevator and he come's down so i try to trap him again cuz people come on to rp and i dont mind stoping to stop some knob who cant play properly and dont read rules so then when he is in my dome i made for him he spams props inside it and then i think server died cuz my friend mesaged me did server die and then i just left so i think u thought it was me who was spaming. (exuse my garbage i call typing cuz my dyslexia sorry XD ). thanks Shaun/BlueNova
Alright so ive had a closer look on the time diffrence but however you did backseat Admin as you say in this UBR
Im sorry abaout the perm i made a litle mistake here but i will lover the ban to a few days and change the reason.

Approved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]