Poll: Should this be the EvoCity flag?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.89%
11 57.89%
No
10.53%
2 10.53%
EvoCity doesn't need a flag
31.58%
6 31.58%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

EvoCity flag design.
EvoCity, other than the fascist "E" design, has no symbol or flag. I came up with one to remedy this (this is essentially a by-product of the EC SR flag which features this flag on it) . I'd like to see how far this flag design could go, it does the job of a flag and symbolises EvoCity (green meaning the outskirts, white meaning the city and blue refering to the police force). Tell me what you think and post flag designs in this thread.
[Image: w4yGCGQ.png]
P...purple?
(03-18-2015, 10:28 PM)Venom Wrote: P...purple?

Sorry, I'm kind of tired, gonna change that to blue in a moment.
I don't like it, I'm sorry.
The colours don't go together, it looks kinda ugly and boring. However, I really do like the idea of us having an official flag.
Try coming up with some more ideas too? I'll happily throw some out tomorrow to add to this idea.
Nice idea!
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • MacTavish
(03-18-2015, 10:59 PM)LivKX Wrote: I don't like it, I'm sorry.
The colours don't go together, it looks kinda ugly and boring. However, I really do like the idea of us having an official flag.
Try coming up with some more ideas too? I'll happily throw some out tomorrow to add to this idea.
Nice idea!

This + Maybe a symbol of some sort to represent EvoCity rather than the generic 3 coloured, vertical bars - let's switch it up a little bit?
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • livkx
Colors are fine if you ask me, vexilolgically it makes sense, so long as you separate different colors with a white line it'll work.
simple and efficient. ^^
Coat of arms on flags usually look ugly unless the flag is made to have one
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I am a novice but enthuiast in Vexillology It would be nice to see an offical flag

FYI Sgt. Cate don't use faux-Cyrillic too often, it sends my linguistic mind in to over drive and what you have there is goblygoop
A flag is a fun idea. It'd be cool to have an actual contest of this. And yes, Dig is right: unless the flag is specifically designed to have a coat of arms and we have a good one in mind, it'll likely look ugly if we just stick one on.
Although I agree with everyone, what's good about the OP flag is that it'll be easily 'translated' into props.
Unless a specific Evocity Flag prop is made, trying to recreate a flag which has a coat of arms on it will be a bloody nightmare.

I think what needs to be established before anything is designed is:
-Colour Scheme
-Aspects of Evocity

What things ultimately define the city?

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Example of a really bad un-imaginative flag
[Image: 500px-Flag_of_Washington.svg_.png]
Literally just colored it green and slapped the state coat of arms on it.

never fucking put people on flags, it just doesn't work.

And now for a really good flag.
[Image: Macedonia-Flag-620x280.jpg]
Flag of the F.Y.R.M, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Great features on this one, seperating the sphere from the lines going inward, and it's a historical flag, used
by the Makedons way back during the time of Alexander the Great, I believe.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Tawee