UBR
Your name: Chemical

Your ban ID: 57353

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Double-accounting 

Involved: Binkadin

Why we should unban you: I think the you should unban me because I didn't double account enzyme sent my 'IP' through a pm and when I looked at my ip it wasn't the same to what he showed me so I really don't know how I got banned and how it linked up to my account. I know that this will get denied but it's worth a try and I don't know any other way to show you my Ip.

I never knew I would actually try to come back to fearless but the only reason I am trying to get unbanned is because I spend so much time on there and it took so long to get all my item. I'm hoping you will unban me. The only way I can think off to actually show you my ip is just to try and get one of you to come on skype then screen share you can actually see what my Ip is.
Both the accounts in question were logged in on the same IP. This account was used by you, and we've discussed this ban before.
Please provide any evidence to prove that you're innocent, or this UBR will be denied in 24 hours.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-18-2015, 08:57 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Both the accounts in question were logged in on the same IP. This account was used by you, and we've discussed this ban before.
Please provide any evidence to prove that you're innocent, or this UBR will be denied in 24 hours.

My ip doesn't link to it I don't see how I can show my ip. If you are not going to unban me is there any way that you can send my items over to one of my friends because I don't want to have wasted all my time getting them to then losing them. I would rather give them to a friend.
Denied.

Other administrators have posted their opinion on this thread (invisible for non-staff) and we've decided that you will not be unbanned.
The banned player will remain banned as he/she has failed to prove his/her innocence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator