Report:Zero Lukas
Name of player:[FL:RP] Zero Lukas

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80262867

Time in GMT:i think about 8am east time.

Server:V33x

Summary:Basicly ke kept fail rping, he keps coming up to us insulting us and running away and when we chazed him he always used the excuse of im recording even doe he was breaking fear rp, we cought him and when we were about to arrest he rejoined to avoid arrest.

Evidence:[Image: FDeLa6H.jpg]
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(03-18-2015, 06:57 PM)Georgy Wrote: Name of player:[FL:RP] Zero Lukas

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80262867

Time in GMT:i think about 8am east time.

Server:V33x

Summary:Basicly ke kept fail rping, he keps coming up to us insulting us and running away and when we chazed him he always used the excuse of im recording even doe he was breaking fear rp, we cought him and when we were about to arrest he rejoined to avoid arrest.

Evidence:[Image: FDeLa6H.jpg]

First of all - You guys pointed guns at me as I approached you in a public area. You was repeatedly swearing at me for no reason. You were FailRPing in the nexus dancing and making a dance floor and the president told you to stop.

Secondly - I told you if you hand-cuffed me I would rejoin so I would not be affected and I would get an admin to sort you out. It was not an RP situation so I did not FailRP - You did.
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]
What rp is to park your car outside the nexus yelling stuff stuff at us?
If you are insulting us we will arrest you, now that you are the presidents friend doesnt mean you can reconnect to avoid arrest.
And who says sru cant have fun? Obay saw it and he told us what was allowed and what was not.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
That is no excuse to disconnect to avoid arrest, if someone is breaking the rules post a Ban Request.
You do not break rules to avoid other people breaking the rules.
Approved
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator