Airsoft.
(09-15-2011, 07:02 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I do airsoft proffesionally, only in official tournaments or matches.

Other then that I dont use mine and its by safety regulation that in scotland you HAVE to wear protective gear.

/offtopic Been staring at your sig for 20 mins.....
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • equal, StillAlive
You should play paintball. Its more fun and people don't act like TACTICOOL RANGURZ when playing, plus there isn't a chance of you losing an eye.
Painball.

All the fun of Airsoft without all the trips to hospital.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
If i just hear 2000 FPS... that...

Anyways.. because you can order from nearly everywhere i believe... and not like in Germany, buy one from asia..

As a beginnerairsoft are Cyma or Dboys good, they are around 200€ in Germany, in Asia just around 100$ so you would still get it cheap. If you got more money.. buy a better one.

But firstly you should buy protection wear, boots and ... eh.. protection eye thing.. Idk the english word right now.Cheese .. For that you should spend around 100 to 200€ too.. specially for eyeprotectionthing Oakley and ESS are good. With boots you must decide yourself.

Then.. when you don't want to look like a kiddy... they are called so in airsoft, just like noobs, you should buy some camowear, decide first which camo you want or just a colour like OD=Olive drab, Black, RG=Ranger Green, woodlandcamo, german Flecktarn.. or whatever, just search.

At 4th a vest or a chest rigg would be helpfull.. to get all with you what you need.. mags, etc. If i was you i would buy a chestrigg first, because they aren't so expensive and light.
Maybe a helmet.. balaclava, or just a boonie.
Arm and kneeprotection wear.. but not all are using them so you must decide for yourself again.

At last you can buy the airsoft + mags+ whatever you want for it then.

I am sure i forgot something. Anyways... don't buy a "500 FPS-Uber-Special-Airsoft".. you won't make friends with that.. 300 to 400 FPS are enough.

E: If i just read this thread.. that's a pain...

and btw. whoever said tacticool raners or so.. cant remember, that is called Reenacting... Like this "Tacticool knights" you can see sometimes who are reenacting too.

And how the fuck can somebody get a BB into his head? ... Because of shit like that it just gets made worser and all the normal players gets called idiots.. like somebody said here.

E2: Oh and... don't play in the city park.. or in a forest... or in a abandoned house... just in registred areas.
The following 1 user Likes CaveSquirrel's post:
  • Noobias
paintball is so awesome!
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(09-15-2011, 09:22 AM)Storm Wrote: You should play paintball. Its more fun and people don't act like TACTICOOL RANGURZ when playing, plus there isn't a chance of you losing an eye.

Honestly Storm, acting like TACTICOOL RANGURZ is part of the fun in my opinion, and I think Airsoft is much more fun than paintball, and yes I have played both. Plus, as I said, I want to play in the yard, and Paintballs, The siding on my house, and my mother will not go together, and I can assure you that. And yes there is a change of losing an eye, the difference is, with airsoft, its like a needle and with paintball its like a rock. I mean, opinions are opinions. I didn't find paintball very fun when I went, I mean sure, the thrill and the excitment was cool, but I had more fun playing airsoft.
(09-15-2011, 07:08 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Honestly Storm, acting like TACTICOOL RANGURZ is part of the fun in my opinion,

Then you are a hom-
A silly person.

The following 4 users Like Strom's post:
  • s.J., Buddhist Stew, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Faustie
I love my Gas deagle + m4 :=)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Noobias
(09-15-2011, 05:43 AM)Gestapo Wrote:
(09-14-2011, 11:27 PM)Faustie Wrote: Anyone want to hear the story of my lovely friend who was severely injured and put in hospital because some nonce was shooting an airsoft gun? Took 5 months for recovery and she still has the scars.

What happend?

EDIT: Btw, American assault rifles are lame

What happened?

Kids firing shitty airsoft guns round some public area. The bullets go FAR, and even from the pistol, it's bad. She got 4 to the neck from some nonce who couldn't aim and it punctured her trachea. They weren't even the metal ones, I don't think.

Play paintball instead, don't endanger others just because you want to feel like you were successful in the military instead of stuck behind a school desk. We have games for that.
(09-15-2011, 07:19 PM)Storm Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 07:08 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Honestly Storm, acting like TACTICOOL RANGURZ is part of the fun in my opinion,

Then you are a hom-
A silly person.

You are... awesome :3

(09-15-2011, 07:54 PM)Faustie Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 05:43 AM)Gestapo Wrote:
(09-14-2011, 11:27 PM)Faustie Wrote: Anyone want to hear the story of my lovely friend who was severely injured and put in hospital because some nonce was shooting an airsoft gun? Took 5 months for recovery and she still has the scars.

What happend?

EDIT: Btw, American assault rifles are lame

What happened?

Kids firing shitty airsoft guns round some public area. The bullets go FAR, and even from the pistol, it's bad. She got 4 to the neck from some nonce who couldn't aim and it punctured her trachea. They weren't even the metal ones, I don't think.

Play paintball instead, don't endanger others just because you want to feel like you were successful in the military instead of stuck behind a school desk. We have games for that.

Just beacuse you are using gun replicas doesnt mean you run around Main Street going MILITARY RAID! EVERYONE DOWN! THIS IS THE US MILITARY and shooting people... Airsoft is just as safe as paintball if the proper procedures are followed, which I plan on using as guidelines. I will not be running around with my gun like LOLOLOL.