Airsoft.
Well, I think I want to get into airsoft. Not seriously, but casually, I know you guys are probably thinking "Nurrgh this douche should shut up" but thats not all! I have been looking around for a gun, gear etc. There MUST be others on FL who play Airsoft, hopefully some pros out there, I need some help picking out the right equipment. First off... the gun. We have a local supplier, Shorty Airsoft, who also has a website which I have been browsing lately, I had no intention of picking up any specific model however I didnt wanna spend $2000 on an airsoft gun that shoots 2000FPS and 1000 rounds per minute. I dont need that. I want an electric AEG that isnt made out of cheap plastic. Yes yes I know, thats alot to take in. Anyways, there is one gun that caught my eye and has a great description, and the picture looks like the real thing, take a look.

The official title is the Cybergun/King Arms Colt M4A1 Ultra Grade AEG Softair Rifle

[Image: 2815.jpg]
To see specifications, price, etc. Click here.

Anyways, what do you think of the gun? What size BBs should I use? (It takes HP .20-.28's) Any recommendations for guns?

So far I have come up with a list of things I need, please tell me if I am missing something.

-Airsoft Mask
-BBs
-Feeder
-Cleaner (if not included)
-Extra Clip (maybe)
-Smart Charger

So, I need feedback on everything I have written, basically, some general tips would be nice too. Thanks FL Cheese

Oh, and additional info, I have a basic knowledge of Airsoft, I fire my friends guns all the time, I know what im doing (kind of)
Hey noobias, ive done Airsoft for two years, me and my friends have a Airsoft Squadron and we go into official matches.

If you look into some posts ive made you'll see my stuff, ive recently made one in the thread "You(:"

0.20 BB's are best for automatic rifles, same with snipers.

And in an airsoft war I carry around 4-6 spare mags that were pre-loaded. Your ammunitions runs out faster than you think.

if you want a gun ill do some research, if you can fill out this template telling me what you like I can see what I can get for you.

Pick 2-3 primary weapons(Shotgun/Rifle/Sniper:
Pick 1-2 secondary weapons(pistols/SMG):
Budget:
Do you want me to recommend some Airsoft gear to you too? if so say yes:
[Image: source.gif]
Anyone want to hear the story of my lovely friend who was severely injured and put in hospital because some nonce was shooting an airsoft gun? Took 5 months for recovery and she still has the scars.
Yeah, im not looking to spend a fortune.
However I am going to need proper gear, and for starters, just a rifle, MAYBE a pistol if I see one I like.
Glad to see you have some experiance Cheese
(09-14-2011, 11:27 PM)Faustie Wrote: Anyone want to hear the story of my lovely friend who was severely injured and put in hospital because some nonce was shooting an airsoft gun? Took 5 months for recovery and she still has the scars.

Lol, my friend got shot in the back of the head, the BB is still in his head and it left a lump.
An angry man steals the bread, the patient man grows the bread,
the smart man buys the bread and the retarded man buys the butter.
My friend has a copper BB in his ass. LOL that was a very odd day.
I got
this rifle
For my birthday, pretty awesome shit.
137m is about 449 fps

Also, If you want airsoft masks. look here
And as a seconadary, maybe this?

nice
(09-14-2011, 11:27 PM)Faustie Wrote: Anyone want to hear the story of my lovely friend who was severely injured and put in hospital because some nonce was shooting an airsoft gun? Took 5 months for recovery and she still has the scars.

What happend?

EDIT: Btw, American assault rifles are lame
People play this?

Idiots.
I do airsoft proffesionally, only in official tournaments or matches.

Other then that I dont use mine and its by safety regulation that in scotland you HAVE to wear protective gear.
[Image: source.gif]