[Unofficial] United States Army. CURRENTLY ENLISTING
United States Army

The United States Army (USA) is the largest branch of the Armed Forces of the United States that performs land-based military operations; and is one of the seven Uniformed services of the United States. As the largest and senior branch of the U.S. military, the modern U.S. Army has its roots in the Continental Army, which was formed (14 June 1775) to fight the American Revolutionary War (1775–83) — before the U.S. was established as a country. After the Revolutionary War, the Congress of the Confederation created the United States Army on 3 June 1784, to replace the disbanded Continental Army. The United States Army considers itself descended from the Continental Army, and dates its institutional inception from the origin of that armed force in 1775.

Sergeant Major Of The Army: [FL:RP] Sp1cY Burr1T0
Command Sergeant Major: [FL:RP] TheCloaked
Sergeant Major: Hiring
Master Sergeant: Hiring
Sergeant: Hiring
Private: Nobody
Private: TR1CKSHOT
JOBS: Military Police, Infrintry, Recruiter
1. We have no time for any minges! Do not apply for the clan unless you could follow orders and properly RP.
2. You can't RP without someone who is a rank that is a Sergeant or higher.
3. If you happen to have gotten banned or blacklisted while you are in the clan, report it to us. After a certain amount of bans or BL, you will be removed from the clan.
4. In order to join the clan, you need to have at least 10+ Hours, a suit (Recruiter job only), and a maximum of 8 bans.
In order for you to apply, PLEASE FOLLOW OUR TEMPLATE.
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
IC Name:
Amount of RP Points:
Amount of Hours Online:
Amount of Bans:
Rank And Job You want to Apply For:
After you sent this application, add [FL:RP] Sp1cY Burr1T0 and [FL:RP] TheCloaked on Steam
After you've been accepted, you'll be interviewed on the server(For RP reasons)
Don't stress, just eat a burrito
The following 1 user Likes Sp1cY Burr1T0's post:
  • TheCloaked
Looks nice, try checking out some big clans and take inspiration. Best of luck!
Thank you so much!
Good luck.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Thanks Cheese
We're both pretty new, so i assume i can try.

Steam Name: TR1CKSHOT < Changing it to TR1CK soon.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57009286

IC Name: Lincoln Burrows

Amount of RP Points: 5

Amount of Hours Online: 170

Amount of Bans: 7 < All these were before my RP'ing (Under 100 hours), not that it is of any concern.

Rank And Job You want to Apply For: Military Police, i'm not applying for a certain rank, you will be the one to decide which rank i will get.
Nice clan bud, would you like some army related/styled graphics for ranks etc? If so PM me and we can discuss it if you like.

Best of luck.
Looks nice, Good luck!
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Got any jobs that doesn't involve guns? I might be interested.
(03-17-2015, 12:50 PM)TR1CKSHOT Wrote: We're both pretty new, so i assume i can try.

Steam Name: TR1CKSHOT < Changing it to TR1CK soon.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57009286

IC Name: Lincoln Burrows

Amount of RP Points: 5

Amount of Hours Online: 170

Amount of Bans: 7 < All these were before my RP'ing (Under 100 hours), not that it is of any concern.

Rank And Job You want to Apply For: Military Police, i'm not applying for a certain rank, you will be the one to decide which rank i will get.

Great! It's alright about the bans (I had the same issue LOL). I'll be sure to message you on steam and get you introduced.