CanineSoldier's Unban Reguest
Your name: (Steam friends name) CanineSoldier

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 59315

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Venom

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Prop pushing my car, your wish is my command!

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) a

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I was playing on Fearless, trying to cheer up my bad mood, and a bug caused me to accidentally kill someone. I was weapon blacklisted for 4 hours. I was already quite unhappy, and made bad choices. I decided to go proppushing. (What a horrible decision I made). I was then permabanned for something that usually gets a 24 hours ban. I was only banned 2 other times, and those were back in my nooby days. I regret the choices I made, and I feel the ban was also a little too extreme, but allowing me to come back is you guys's choice.

-Canine
You requested a permaban, hence the "your wish is my command." You knew saying that would give you a perm.
Sorry to post,
but Canine was quite flustered because he found a bug and was blacklisted for it not 20 minutes before he received this punishment. If I know Canine, this isn't something he would normally do, under ANY circumstances.
Again, sorry to post, but I wasn't sure if this would in any way help Canine be unbanned.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
You requested a permaban, hence the "your wish is my command." You knew saying that would give you a perm.

I didn't ask to be permabanned... You were about to talk to me, and I just said "I don't care." You didn't ask me if I wanted to be permabanned.
Still awaiting a verdict.
he wel not do it agen
Canine is a good friend of mine, and if anyone knows him, it is me. I read his unban request, and I know that he would not do this under normal circumstances.
Approved for Last Chance.

Any administrative action against you may result in the initial permanent suspension being re-issued.