Not asking for unban, just shorten time
Your name: Trains
Your ban ID: 59738
Banned by: [FL] Nacreas
Reason: General rule 19. Advertising another community.
Who was involved?: No one, really.
Why should we unban you: You shouldn't unban me, I'm not asking for an unban, I'm simply stating that I think a permaban is a bit too long just for advertising. I was unaware of this rule, and am simply asking for the ban to be shortened to a few months, or a year, maybe. I was not aware of this rule, as I have stated, and believe I deserve at least a shorter ban. I apologise for my actions, and shall not act like this again, but I just believe that a permanent ban is too long. 

Quote:v33x [10:22:53] Trains (STEAM_0:1:51801157) said: // If anyone has heard of LemonPunch, they're starting a server a bit like this, only more seriouser...er

You were on the server for only seven minutes and at the end of your short time on the server, you were perm'd.

If you come on our servers from a different community claiming to have a gamemode more serious and generally better, keep it to yourself, there is no need to advertise it on our servers. This is a blatant violation of general rule 19 and being sorry for your mistakes isn't a reason to be unbanned.

Denied.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]