Admin abuse
Thumbs Down 
Mod andreas < apparently,

he is threatening to change my 1 day ban into permenant if i don't buy his friend donator status or a steam game. i think this is seriously unfair!

EllSad P.S pm me if you can attach photos i have photographic evidence. (herpaderp)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Got proof, are are you just trying to pull shit on him because you don't like him?

If you have any serious claims that Andreas isn't fit to be an admin, then you should at least provide hard evidence if you want to be taken at all seriously.

So, change the thread to use the template and provide evidence, or it'll be closed very quickly and you may be punished for making stuff up about an admin.
Also moved to the proper section.
how do i change the thread?
Use the template.

click edit on your post to change it.
i have added the photo!
is this enough evidence?
Hasn't been on in 5 days, nor used that Alias.
Which also brings me to believe the two people were trying to scam a game out of you, which means they should be permed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

thank you so much storm! i shall stand upto this "domino" person now...
VERY sorry for any incovenience guys... Smile sorry for wasted time.
In my mind this seems to be a fake thread to get attention and unfairly get one of our admins banned because you hold a grudge against him.

Anyone care to suggest a punishment for this hostility against one of our admins?

Either that or we have someone pretending to be Andreas and scamming him, in which case I recommend IP bans for the scammers from both the server and forums.
(09-14-2011, 05:38 PM)Faustie Wrote: Ok, cool, so we've confirmed that this is a fake thread to get attention and unfairly get one of our admins banned because you hold a grudge against him.

Anyone care to suggest a punishment for this hostility against one of our admins?

No, the domino guy was claiming to be andreas to get a game.
Which means herpaderp has done nothing wrong.
i SWEAR i don't have anything against this admin? somebody was pretending to be him thanks to storms evidence Please i feel that i have done nothing wrong apart from be scammed and submitted a post just to be safe. :/