Poll: Which Design Would you Rather Use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Erin's Design
14.29%
1 14.29%
Capy's Design
57.14%
4 57.14%
Something Else
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FLRP Text-Based
Hi, I'm here to present to you an idea that myself and Erin had.
We want to bring a FearlessRP text-based chat website to life. This would be instant messaging in rooms that you can reserve, name and add descriptions to. The locations are based off the V2D map.
We have two different mockup styles that we want to show you, one by myself and one by Erin.
I'd like your opinion on which one you would prefer to use and would you be interested in this service?

Capy:

Erin:

You will be able to navigate to a room, in an area, and reserve that room and rename it for your Roleplay. As you see, I named my shop Capy's Clothing Shop.
There are /me and /it buttons for your use too.

Not really much to say here, other than please answer the poll and give feedback below, explaining if you would use this service or not.
EDIT: We're looking for a coder that could take on this challenge. Would probably need to know HTML, CSS, PHP.
PM me or reply if you're interested.

Thanks,
Capy.
I like this. Capy looks like the "Modern" one.
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • livkx
Looks cool, I cant decide which one though.
Uh, if I had to choose it would be Capy. But the font is rather terrible.

Is text-rp really a progressive and interesting concept though? It seems a bit... 1977 (Zork), no?..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • James_Gaff
(03-14-2015, 03:36 PM)Floodify Wrote: Uh, if I had to choose it would be Capy. But the font is rather terrible.

Is text-rp really a progressive and interesting concept though? It seems a bit... 1977 (Zork), no?..

I want to be able to RP on my mobile with a similar experience to when I'm on FL. There are times where I am on a PC or have access to a PC but I'm not gonna be able to use GMod. What better to do than log onto a website and do some text-based RP with a familiar feeling?
Is there rp-text minges too? I mean.. it's needed for the full experience!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 6 users Like Floodify's post:
  • MacTavish, livkx, Tawee, Nuka, EthanArcher, James_Gaff
(03-14-2015, 05:59 PM)Floodify Wrote: Is there rp-text minges too? I mean.. it's needed for the full experience!

Textpushers and textspammers?
The following 3 users Like MacTavish's post:
  • Floodify, livkx, Tomo
The day someone tries to flood the chat I will take great pleasure in telling them to sodomize themselves with a retractable ban-hammer.
Full support, this idea seems innovative to me.
I love it
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • livkx
For some reason the first thing I thought of was a text-based adventure game featuring player-made characters.

...And now I'm imagining a Final Fantasy-themed RPG featuring player-made characters.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles