Unfair bann and (20 Days!)
Your name: Oneal Bush (God)

Your ban ID: 5968

Banned by: [FL] Dig

Reason: I was banned for Homophobic term in OOC.

Involved: No staff member online at the time it was me and two other who where speed hackers.

Why we should unban you: In my situation there was a speed hacker running around killing people. and he must atleast killed me more than 16 time, i raged and called him a *** becuse i got so angry after lost items above 30k.

Under the circumstances then I do not think 20 days ban is fair, as I for atleast 15 minutes got spawned killed by a hacker, who ended up having 46 kills in the matter of minutes.
I was there and I can confirm that the Hacker was targeting the rebels, spawn killing them. This led to many of the rebels getting angry as no admin were present to solve the situation. Oneal took his rage over OOC by typing "feggot" in the chat. Under the circumstances then I do not think that the ban was justified as a speed hacker was ruining the game for everyone for atleast 15 minutes. Leaving players angry and helpless against the hacker.

Not entirely sure how I typed in 20 days, I'll shorten it to 15.
We take homophobia very seriously at Fearless, and someone else breaking the rules or hacking is no good reason for you to say such words in OOC.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator