How do I move dupes from build to rp server?
So I just built this really nice shop, but since its the first time I'm using the build server, how do I move dupes between servers?
Look at the top of this website and go to Character > Manage ADV Dupes

Then click the checkboxes of the dupes you want to transfer and then click the blue arrow to select the destination server. (I think you can only transfer one at a time, not too sure)
(03-13-2015, 07:29 PM)Rain Wrote: Look at the top of this website and go to Character > Manage ADV Dupes

Then click the checkboxes of the dupes you want to transfer and then click the blue arrow to select the destination server. (I think you can only transfer one at a time, not too sure)

I went there, says "No dupes found". I did save my dupe though
(03-13-2015, 07:30 PM)RobotDuck Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 07:29 PM)Rain Wrote: Look at the top of this website and go to Character > Manage ADV Dupes

On the character page is "your character" information there? E.g. your money, time played name, description etc. as I think that shows that your forum account and your in game steam account are linked.

If it is I don't think you saved it properly maybe? I'd suggest double checking by going onto the server and checking that its in your dupes.

I have heard problems about saving dupes inside folders in the actual advanced dupe tool itself instead of the main folder.  If you did that, that may be the problem.
(03-13-2015, 07:52 PM)Rain Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 07:30 PM)RobotDuck Wrote:

On the character page is "your character" information there? E.g. your money, time played name, description etc. as I think that shows that your forum account and your in game steam account are linked.

If it is I don't think you saved it properly maybe? I'd suggest double checking by going onto the server and checking that its in your dupes.

I have heard problems about saving dupes inside folders in the actual advanced dupe tool itself instead of the main folder.  If you did that, that may be the problem.

I see all my character info in the character tab. I do remember linking my account I think.

I checked, dupe is still there (on the build server)

I saved in both the main folder and in a folder to check, none work
Its broken from when the staff changed the dedicated server
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )