Map Assessments
(03-21-2015, 03:34 AM)Rolorox Wrote: I am starting to get on a idea with Rickets. A potential amazing idea that could just make our server unreal. We think that we should just get rid of the 3 servers, (since 2 never are full and everyone wants to be on 33x) and we use this big map, as one server. With like 150 people + on it. 200 even. I think not only would it be alot better to have that many people for a bigger server, but it would make it so the whole community could all play together. Just an idea, I think we should try it one day.

This. Maybe this and 33x? Or we could finally use V2P?
Can anyone give me another download with the map? The mega-page wont load for me.
(03-21-2015, 02:31 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: Can anyone give me another download with the map? The mega-page wont load for me.

Same
I won't even have to test out the other maps.

Loved every aspect of ChaosCity when testing it. It's a beautiful map.

+ Support. My vote goes for Chaos.
The following 1 user Likes Feffe's post:
  • Brynn
Shitty map. From town to desert, seems so unlogic and I don't like the shadows. -support
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • BoxAbout
+support for Chaos City.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
I much prefer this to Rockford now, it looks far more realistic than Rockford and more astatically pleasing.

Changing my vote to this map.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Sauce
(03-21-2015, 03:34 AM)Rolorox Wrote: I am starting to get on a idea with Rickets. A potential amazing idea that could just make our server unreal. We think that we should just get rid of the 3 servers, (since 2 never are full and everyone wants to be on 33x) and we use this big map, as one server. With like 150 people + on it. 200 even. I think not only would it be alot better to have that many people for a bigger server, but it would make it so the whole community could all play together. Just an idea, I think we should try it one day.

1 server with 200 slots? The staff were stretched enough at 75 player slots how can 1 admin or so deal with 200 people's problems? Personally, I think the separate servers are great as they are. Think about the mess it would create? You also mention that "everyone wants to be on 33x". Wrong, I prefer v2d to 33x by a long shot.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Waterloo, JosapahRay
I'm for Chaos City
I think it has already been confirmed V2D is staying no matter what... Just as the BMW is, v2d is seen as a 'part of Fearless'.
Although so far I am also loving Chaos City, maybe as a replacement for 33x and then a more original map to replace v4b?