Unban Request
Your name: SGT.DahanĀ®

Your ban ID: 59662

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Bypassing the AFK timer.

Why we should unban you: I followed a tutorial I saw here on the site, I was just going to take a shower, and I had contrabands running up, so I didnt want to be kicked for being AFK.
I searched all over the internet to see if there's a rule against it, and I couldn't find one..
As you can see, I'm new, and I find it quite difficult to learn the server by just reading the rules online.
Anyway, if crossed a red line, I have nothing else to do than apologize, I always played properly as I should on the FearlessRP servers and I can only ask for another chance.

Thank you Smile
General Rules
1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.
--

Bypassing the Anti-AFK timer is an exploit, as you are exploiting one of our systems.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
As I see it now, I didn't consider what I've done as a cheat, a hack or a glitch...
But if it is considered as a cheat/hack/glitch, I haven't concidered that, and I can only ask for another chance and hope for the best, nothing more than that.
Cheating the system/bypassing the system is indeed a violation of general rule 1. I don't support an unban.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(03-13-2015, 02:04 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Cheating the system/bypassing the system is indeed a violation of general rule 1. I don't support an unban.
I know this is a violation, and as I said, I didnt mean to violate.
If you don't support the unban, don't, but keep in mind that not helping newbies for doing things they don't know about will not be the nicest or smartest move as an admin and a top member of the community.
I know what I did wasn't right, but I do say that I now understand the issue and I won't do it again.
This was clearly against the rule, and quite an obvious one. It's self-explanatory that if you're trying to cheat our system to grant yourself an unfair advantage then this is both against the rules and counted as cheating/exploiting.

I don't see a reason for an unban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
He had his character going in a perfect square. We moved him around and put props infront of him and he still was just bumping in the props but eventually going around them.
(03-13-2015, 04:35 PM)Venom Wrote: He had his character going in a perfect square. We moved him around and put props infront of him and he still was just bumping in the props but eventually going around them.

I know, I don't deny that.
-bump-
Since this is only your second offense, I will shorten your ban a bit.