Unban request
(03-10-2015, 04:20 PM)NightFury Wrote: So first you said that you were messaging him on steam and now your saying that you were talking to him on Skype?

No... I was talking to tzimanious on skype while i was in the game it was a voice call (edited last post with images) the guy i got messaged from steam wasn't him i say in the first post "a friend of mine" if it was tzi he would tell me from skype so..
You need to learn to prioritize situations. A role-play situation where you're placed under certain conditions which at the time were FearRP, come before 3rd party communications. You walked past me gun and ignored my instructions. Blatant FearRP.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(03-10-2015, 04:20 PM)NightFury Wrote: So first you said that you were messaging him on steam and now your saying that you were talking to him on Skype?
He didn't say he messaged me. "A friend of his" messaged him. We were skyping though and I told him something like "The cop is telling you to move" he replied with "I'm doing something now" and then I said "oh okay" and he got banned. I guess that "something" he was doing, was reading the message.

EDIT: I'm not trying to defend him, dont get me wrong.
(03-10-2015, 04:27 PM)Nacreas Wrote: You need to learn to prioritize situations. A role-play situation where you're placed under certain conditions which at the time were FearRP, come before 3rd party communications. You walked past me gun and ignored my instructions. Blatant FearRP.

The first time you told me to go away from the car i did and i gone next to the cops who were talking to tzimanious you saw it
To which I told you to back off yet again.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(03-10-2015, 04:39 PM)Nacreas Wrote: To which I told you to back off yet again.

Back off for what reason? standing next to cops? you wanted me to just leave the situation?
As Nacreas said you need to prioritize situations, when you are during an RP situation you can't just not focus on it because you are on skype. Denied.