Unban request
Your name: Repous

Your ban ID: 59591

Banned by: [FL]Nightfury

Reason: Fearrp

Involved: My friend Tzimanious
Why we should unban you: Basically my friend Tzimanious was driving his car and i was with him so cops pulled us over (4 cops) and i was sitting next to his car and then a cop told me to move from the car and the first time i did. So the cops told him to pay the fine and he did (speeding) so he got on the car and i was heading to the car and then before he drives off the cops tell him to get out(that moment i wasnt inside the car i was in the last position where the cop told me before to move away from the car . that moment a friend of mine at steam wrote me a message and i shift+tab to see it when i shift+tab back the same cop i think told me again to move and when i was writing to him i got banned.
This is very unfair. i logged on the server and then like ten minutes this happened and i cant play again untill tommorow because my friend send me a message.
At that time I was a police officer (I was an undercover admin) and I was talking to your friend while Nacreas (Another undercover admin) had a gun pointed at you and told you to step back enough times, you failed to do so even after you were told to move many times. I don't see why you should be unbanned.
(03-10-2015, 02:41 PM)NightFury Wrote: At that time I was a police officer (I was an undercover admin) and I was talking to your friend while Nacreas (Another undercover admin) had a gun pointed at you and told you to step back enough times, you failed to do so even after you were told to move many times. I don't see why you should be unbanned.

Sorry but did you read the hole reason? im telling that i was shift+tab (steam overlay chat opened) and reading my friends message by the time the cop told me to move and when i spoke to him "BANNED"
If you shift+tab'ed you can steal hear players and sounds in-game. I don't see how that is an excuse.
You'll find that you were moving around while I was giving you instructions in both IC chat and voice chat. Both of which your ignored.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(03-10-2015, 03:14 PM)Nacreas Wrote: You'll find that you were moving around while I was giving you instructions in both IC chat and voice chat. Both of which your ignored.

I moved when i tried to talk to you when i go back basically
(03-10-2015, 03:12 PM)NightFury Wrote: If you shift+tab'ed you can steal hear players and sounds in-game. I don't see how that is an excuse.

I can give you a picture from what i see when im shift+tabbing

[Image: ocGnazS.jpg]

EDIT:How im i supposed to see the messages when im in steam overlay and im pretty sure that the cop didnt use voice to tell me to move
The thing is that when Nacreas told you he didn't type it, he said it through his microphone.
Then the problem was that i didnt hear it. i had an open call with Tzimanious on skype maybe he talked when Nacreas did

EDIT: proof here
[Image: 3SyW3rK.jpg]
[Image: ReBKIUw.jpg]

EDIT 2: Η κλήση ολοκληρώθηκε, διάρκεια 52:41 = Call has been completed, duration 52:41
Κλήση προς τον χρήστη Tzimanious = Call to tzimanious
So first you said that you were messaging him on steam and now your saying that you were talking to him on Skype?