Fedoras
Title of Suggestion: Fedoras
Description: 
Fedoras are the cutting edge of the 21st century fashion scene. These broadswords of style are single-handedly shutting down various fashion trends with their curved crowns, yet flat, flexible brims. The Fedora features generally a 2.5 inch brim, or more, depending on the meme-gauge. The meme gauge suggests your dank-meme intake.
Fedoras have been worn since at least 1891 historically, however several renounced scientists and philosophers all suggest (With outstanding accuracy, of course) that the Fedora was first used in Ancient Roman Empire, as a beheading execution device. It saw its use in the battlefield with a 2.5 inch blade on the brim, which slaughtered the Carthaginians in approximately 256 BC.
Fedoras today, reiterated, are the cutting edge of the 21st century fashion trend. 
Why: 
Fedoras, despite popular belief, are the ultimate way to establish your alpha self to the world. There is no better way than to tip your fedora to unleash your beastly form. With adding Fedoras to CityRP, You can increase roleplay by up to 20%, due to their simple yet fedorable look. This means more roleplaying points. With the addition aswell, you can expect failRP to decrease 15%, all due in part to the immense swag the wearer receives. This actually, combo'd with a fierce tip, can kill prop smashers in their steps. 
I leave you with this masterpiece. gg.
                                                                                                 tip
Formally, Jarz. 5 time Gold Recipient of Reddit™, moderator of over 30 subreddits, avid feminist, and professional dota 2 player.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • GRiiM
+Support

Absolute masterpiece.
Why not? +support
+Upvote

How can we roleplay seriously if I still can't tip a Fedora for the rare m'ladies you encounter on the streets of Evocity. The pinstripes really sync with my personality and express how edgy my character really is. However the only problem I can see with your suggestion is that it does not include the addition of a blue eyes white dragon tucked under the rim. Even with that being so I respect you for taking time out of your busy schedule that involves defending Anita Sarkeesian and the Tumblr feminist movement agaisnt the GamerGate conspiracy.
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • yarrrs
+support it will add a lot of realism to the game.

Time for a story! 
I got my first fedora when i became an atheist and browsed /r/atheist like a true man.
The fedora can be found here: http://www.goorin.com/shape/fedoras/the-...fedora-hat
It has served me long and hard. It is my best friend. It is Joey the fedora. 
***Tips Fedora***
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Safira
(03-10-2015, 03:23 AM)Giant Pony Wrote: +support it will add a lot of realism to the game.

Time for a story! 
I got my first fedora when i became an atheist and browsed /r/atheist like a true man.
The fedora can be found here: http://www.goorin.com/shape/fedoras/the-...fedora-hat
It has served me long and hard. It is my best friend. It is Joey the fedora. 

it's nice to see you take great pride in the materials used to manufacture such artifacts. have an upboat
Support

Fedora's are simply the bane of our existence, without them we are nothing.
[Image: aA1gEEO.png]
mfw
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
ayy lmao

+Support