Pathetic.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Your name: TR1CKSHOT

Your ban ID: 59579

Banned by: [FL:M] Decay

Reason: NLR

Involved: Decay and his buddy with who he was raiding.

Why we should unban you:

So after this ban, i begin to realise how pathetic staff members actually are, just like in Jan's case and his point of view.

So i got banned for NLR, alright let me explain, how people can't handle their loss.
So i respawned as SRU and saw your dear staffmember Bloodfang raid the nexus, hearing him say ''he just spawned'', so i moved up to get out, then when being at the garage, they come back up armed, aiming at me, where i removed my weapon and ducked down, as they passed me and ran out of the garage, then i followed them when they were out of the garage, armed. As i came up they both aimed towards me from a distance, where i removed my weapon again, as his mate was saying something which wasn't cleared to me, i said ''Huh?'' in voice, because i couldnt understand him, this si the point where you dear staffmember removed his weapon, took out a psygun and dragged me with him backwards, making clear that he said ''follow'' or ''walk''. Him using the physgun was totally unnecessary, meaning it is his friend he also has as much right as others to TYPE, instead of voice chat, people can have their sound muted or whatever. So, he dragged me a bit, i walked along, as the sru came out of the garage, opening fire on both of them. As i stood in front of Blood, he tried to shoot the sru back, and then he decided to finish me off in my back whilst being unarmed.

As i respawned again, i walked outside the nexus, a new president took his place and i kept walking out, as i went around the corner on the right of the nexus doors, i turned around and saw people shooting in the garage, as i opened fire since there was no dictator what so ever. Then i went towards the body as the person was down, as i totally not-knowing anything, i walked around th eother corner and this lad, Blood or his friend idk which it was, opened fire on me and an sru, i took a weapon out as he fired and i killed him. As i walked off towards the parking spot, his friend came towards me, probably pmed him that i killed him, and i got a ban message. GG man, really.

K/D 2-1

This all making clear whats on the inside of your loved community system, have a nice day.
Not sure if you are insulting us or trying to get unbanned, let's stay on topic here ok?
We respect you enough to take the time and read and look at your ubr and everything we'd appropriate it if you'd at least him some respect for us too.
Stay on topic.
(03-09-2015, 10:07 PM)NightFury Wrote: Not sure if you are insulting us or trying to get unbanned, let's stay on topic here ok?
We respect you enough to take the time and read and look at your ubr and everything we'd appropriate it if you'd at least him some respect for us too.
Stay on topic.
I don't really care much about the unban though, just want my message to be recieved, even if you would instant deny it, feel free to, because i know exactly how to play games along with others, and what's a day ban compared to a lifetime of leaving?

Respect that you get is the same respect which you and others give.

No, you don't respect me, none of you does.
Directly involved, you first spawned in front of us when we went to check labs for the dictator. We left you there, we began to walk out of the nexus garage you followed unarmed. We took you with us when the SRU Sargent arrived who then opened Fire on both us and you. It is unknown to me whether it was Bloodfang or the SRU Sargent who killed you but you DID die outside the garage. We began the firefight with the SRU where YOU then came back and joined in breaking NLR. I was killed at the front of the garage by another SRU, Bloodfang then backed off into Slums where you and the other SRU chased and eventually killed him. You were then banned by Bloodfang for NLR.

Once again to state my involvement I was the other shooter.

Written On Phone
I suggest that you change your attitude in this thread. Disrespecting staff is against the rules and will not help your situation at all.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-09-2015, 10:17 PM)Brennan Wrote: Directly involved, you first spawned in front of us when we went to check labs for the dictator. We left you there, we began to walk out of the nexus garage you followed unarmed. We took you with us when the SRU Sargent arrived who then opened Fire on both us and you. It is unknown to me whether it was Bloodfang or the SRU Sargent who killed you but you DID die outside the garage. We began the firefight with the SRU where YOU then came back and joined in breaking NLR. I was killed at the front of the garage by another SRU, Bloodfang then backed off into Slums where you and the other SRU chased and eventually killed him. You were then banned by Bloodfang for NLR.

Written On Phone

You came towards me armed, i ducked, you said something like come or follow probably, blood dragged me with his physgun a step backwards, towards him, sru sergeant showed himself opening fire, you fired back, blood 100% finished me in my back, we both know.

I spawned, walked out, turned around th ecorner, saw you aiming in the garage, god-knows on who you were shooting.
I run towards your body, to see if your dead, i totally not knowing, walk towards Blood unarmed, he opens fire on me, sru shoots on him, i get gun out and kill him, common sense.
(03-09-2015, 10:17 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I suggest that you change your attitude in this thread. Disrespecting staff is against the rules and will not help your situation at all.

I'm not disrespecting i'm being honest, you may not like it because it is the truth which i totally understand.
(03-09-2015, 10:22 PM)TR1CKSHOT Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 10:17 PM)Brennan Wrote: Directly involved, you first spawned in front of us when we went to check labs for the dictator. We left you there, we began to walk out of the nexus garage you followed unarmed. We took you with us when the SRU Sargent arrived who then opened Fire on both us and you. It is unknown to me whether it was Bloodfang or the SRU Sargent who killed you but you DID die outside the garage. We began the firefight with the SRU where YOU then came back and joined in breaking NLR. I was killed at the front of the garage by another SRU, Bloodfang then backed off into Slums where you and the other SRU chased and eventually killed him. You were then banned by Bloodfang for NLR.

Written On Phone

You came towards me armed, i ducked, you said something like come or follow probably, blood dragged me with his physgun a step backwards, towards him, sru sergeant showed himself opening fire, you fired back, blood 100% finished me in my back, we both know.

I spawned, walked out, turned around th ecorner, saw you aiming in the garage, god-knows on who you were shooting.
I run towards your body, to see if your dead, i totally not knowing, walk towards Blood unarmed, he opens fire on me, sru shoots on him, i get gun out and kill him, common sense.

And oh may i mention you, coming to me after your death?
Sending a private message to Blood, 8 seconds later i get banned?
User has been acting disrespectful against staff-members and has been issued a warning level.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Involved.

I called him (I was SRU Serg) as Bloodfang and some other guy were hostaging an SRU and I opened fire which led to a shootout in the nexus garage, I can't really make out what the ban is for but all I know is that I called him and as such I don't believe he broke NLR in that way, he was called to the shootout that followed his hostaging
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor