[Returned] Leaving Indefinitely - Noble
See ya man! Good luck for the future!
I completely understand your reason for leaving. Best wishes for whatever follows.
Damn, I loved your graphic designs and your models so much. See ya I guess.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Since I'm back here on FL once again I figured I'd clear up why I left since there appears to be speculation about it. Before he left Mavis was working on a lot of awesome updates that I was assisting with and looking forward to seeing on the server (lights, new emergency vehicle models, etc). After his departure and with no one to really take his place I didn't see myself playing on FL as much with the content that currently existed at the time, so I figured I'd make this thread to inform people I'd be gone for an unspecified amount of time. Now that the updates are rolling out tenfold I figured I'd jump back in and continue working on a major project of mine. Although the BMW situation was a kicker, it wasn't the reason I departed.
Welcome back
you have really exceptional modeling capabilities, your work is fantastic
(07-28-2015, 03:05 PM)Matrix_ Wrote: Welcome back
you have really exceptional modeling capabilities, your work is fantastic

Thanks, except I don't do much modeling. I can port any model but making one from scratch isn't something I do often. Most of my work on the server involved only making textures.
Welcome back, you're very good at what you do.
Welcome back!
Welcome back, hope your updates will bring a lot of great things into the community, good luck.
Welcome back!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature