[Returned] Leaving Indefinitely - Noble
After recent events I've observed that have transpired among staff I will be leaving the community for an indefinite amount of time. I've taken a hiatus or two from the server before but if things begin to progress as I'm foreseeing I really don't see myself playing much on here. I've had some fun times from roleplaying and creating fun projects to working on developing and contributing content to the server. I'll most likely start working more with Flood on commissioned projects, possibly some related to Gmod.

Feel free to get in touch over Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iprotiige/

It was a good run, tanks for the memories. [Image: tank__pixel_art__by_hellraz3r-d376z8o.png]

Update: 

Since I'm back here on FL once again I figured I'd clear up why I left since there appears to be speculation about it. Before he left Mavis was working on a lot of awesome updates that I was assisting with and looking forward to seeing on the server (lights, new emergency vehicle models, etc). After his departure and with no one to really take his place I didn't see myself playing on FL as much with the content that currently existed at the time, so I figured I'd make this thread to inform people I'd be gone for an unspecified amount of time. Now that the updates are rolling out tenfold I figured I'd jump back in and continue working on a major project of mine. Although the BMW situation was a kicker, it wasn't the reason I departed.
Sad to see you leave!

Peace out bro!
Shame to see you leave Noble, best of luck.
Goodbye, Noble
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Not surprising to be honest, I know what you're talking about and eh, it's a poor show on the staff team's side

See ya man!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Goodbye, Noble.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Goodbye, sad to see you go.
Adios
Man, Noble, recently I've been hangin' out with you a lot, and to be honest, I really enjoyed it. It really sucks that this has to happen, but whatever happens, good luck. Feel free to message me on Steam anytime.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Noble
Good luck with future endeavours!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]