Donated twice & still no donator status
I donated once, after 20 minutes I didn't have my donator status. I thought it may be a server problem because they restarted the server to allow 75 people to play on it. So, I donated another time but I still didn't get my donator status.
Send a message directly to Temar or soul, they will sort you out
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Soul isn't answering...
If you PMed him he should get back to you eventually
Please be patient. This will be solved as soon as possible.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
This is likely on PayPal's end

They've added some retarded anti-fraud systems and it seems to have broken payments and means the payments always verify themselves (if they're unexpected payments I.e one off).

If not, I'm sure Soul/Temar can sort it.
I had the same issue but with a money pack. I have pm'ed Soul and I think he is sorting it out for me. Maybe :/ 
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Sometimes with PayPal they like to verify first with your bank. Some banks are really slow when it comes to this. I've experienced the problem a long time ago with my old bank. If this isn't the case Soul will look into it Server side I trust.
[Image: giphy.gif]
This can be a problem with PayPal, they sometimes choose random transactions around the world and will hold them for authentication etc. or something may have happened with the automated system linked to the server.
Make sure yoy bought it for the right steam name, other people can have the same steam namr or similar and you could of bought it for them.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge