Evocity V4B1 Server, useless ?
(03-09-2015, 05:39 AM)ryan! Wrote: I personally loved v2p, Nobody roleplayed they just sat back, contrafarmed and raided Smile Bring it back!

This is exactly what was wrong with it. V2P was money printing, weed making land and this is what has happened to V4B1 because the people who don't crash on it, which is very few just sit back with their contra and weed and roll in the money. What we need is a map used for ROLEPLAYING and not turned into contraland.
Perhaps we should eliminate the third server, ja?
(03-09-2015, 08:38 AM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Perhaps we should eliminate the third server, ja?
nein
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 2 users Like dig's post:
  • Nuka, Tomo
(03-09-2015, 07:52 AM)Safira Wrote: During the victorious battles in #V2P2K15, when the server was used for role play it was lovely.

*Shameless self-advertising* Wink

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(03-09-2015, 07:53 AM)Mustang Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 05:39 AM)ryan! Wrote: I personally loved v2p, Nobody roleplayed they just sat back, contrafarmed and raided Smile Bring it back!

This is exactly what was wrong with it. V2P was money printing, weed making land and this is what has happened to V4B1 because the people who don't crash on it, which is very few just sit back with their contra and weed and roll in the money. What we need is a map used for ROLEPLAYING and not turned into contraland.

I think we need a server for RAIDING.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Fultz
I'm really not sure why no one lies this one, it looks fine to me. Maybe because all of the players' dupes are on 33x? I don't know.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The only issue on why I don't go to the map is because it crashes my game sometimes.
The new one is literally an updated 33x, we need a new map, not an update of one.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Well yes its usless its because of the bug that pepole crash.. now we got a new plan on testing out new maps lets hope this works out!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I have been thinking to make some police academy RP but there's in my opinnion not many places to do that.
Would be nice to have some kind of place where is running circle, hangar for shooting range and somekind of theory study and exercise building.

Just my thoughts.
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!