Evocity V4B1 Server, useless ?
Exclamation 
Hello !

I'm here to see your opinion on the V4B1 Server, actually, more about the map.
I want to know why the server is always empty and why no ones are going in at less 4-5 persons.

Today, while trying to connect to the V33x ( Thanks for new slots ), I saw that it was 16! persons waiting to go in. Then, I tried the v2D, 8! persons waiting to go in. Then, I look at the V4B1... 5 persons in..

Why peoples are not going in ?
Is the map not cool ?
Don't you like the map ? Actually it's like the v33x but with a better Industrial ? A better motel ? Better white building in front of the DTM? So why no ones are going in ?

Tell me your answer and opinions about the map in the comment. 

Thanks and good day!
The map causes people to crash, I'm not 100% sure why but that's probably the main reason why it's empty most of the time.
third server was always bit empty... i guess this curse didn't go away yet.
evocity 3 when released pls
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Noble
I hope Evocity3 will get alot of players, but it probably wont.
V2p never got any players cuz minges and it was replaced with this map. In my opinion I like the map and it's excellent for contra and weed farming because there's barely any cops and no president.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Quote:In my opinion I like the map and it's excellent for contra and weed farming because there's barely any cops and no president.
Which was one of the huge problems with v2p and now v4b1 aswell, nobody roleplays they just sit back and contrafarm.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I personally loved v2p, Nobody roleplayed they just sat back, contrafarmed and raided Smile Bring it back!
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Just go with a small map. it's proven a third server ain't that interesting.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
During the victorious battles in #V2P2K15, when the server was used for role play it was lovely.
It has huge potential, it's just nobody was willing to kick start it.