Unban Request TBG
Your name:TBG Friends name: Eh a shitton of Corleone members that i cannot remember name off and some criminal citizen

Your ban ID:59473

Banned by:[FL] NightFury

Reason: Invaild reason to hostage the whole police force and breaking FearRP.

Involved: Wolfey, BigFatMilk, slasherx440, Skyeeer and some corleone's i cannot remember the name of aswell as 2 citizen criminals.

Reason why unban?: So the reason why i should actually be unbanned, We had a hostage reason and it was a valid reason since we did hostage one of the police officers, then others starting coming to the place 1 by 1 so w had to take them in. I didn't even come to the place until they had 4 hostages. So we bring them into the hospital and i go out to negotiate since i was the don, I ask for 1500 Dollars for each cop and then we did a negotiation with them and we were done. Then Nightfury shows up with his hired mercanary team, I told them to go away since your not allowed to attack after a hostage situation so we let the rest of the cops go, When we were going out to drive away they said to me stop and i did not do anything (Yes i did hold a gun but i didn't hold it against anyone). So they where obviously gonna "attack back" after the hostage situation. Then they start shooting at me for no reason (I did not fire a single shot). Then they say in OOC that i was shooting them back and that is possible to check in the loggs i didn't shoot a single bullet towards a single police. Yet i get shoot at and RDM:ed by a police officer that had just been released. So i come back and Nightfury tp's me back to talk with me, he asks me for the reason and i say the reason my friend has said to me and then he bans me for invalid reason and breaking FearRP. I didn't break fearRP i got randomly RDM:ed by a police, The reason was we had trouble with the police before and so after the police stopped our small convoy and the one police guy who did it got hostaged then they came in 1 by 1 so that is my reason and i dont think this was a fair ban. Okay maybe for 1 day if you think this was so horrible by me but not 3 days.

Here is my reason to be unbanned your choise to do whatever you want but i do not think this was right to do.

(I can already say sorry for my shitty english and spelling mistakes)
You and your friend's hostage the whole police force because one of your friends was getting pulled over by a cop adn then you hostage the police, which is not a vaild reason.

the "RDM" was not RDM because I was the one who killed you, after the SRU have paid for the hostage release you had your guns out, after that you put your weapons down and at that point I've told you to get on the ground while I had a gun pointed at you, you then pulled out your gun which is why it is FearRP and that is why I killed you. You were a threat to me.

Denied.