Unban Request *Updated*
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(03-07-2015, 10:23 PM)Krizztech Wrote: I don't know whether you misread the end of my last comment or whether you just choose to ignore it, but I stated that I had never been on the website before. This means that I had not been on the website before I went onto the server with my second account, so I did not see the Terms of Service page.
So you linking a page from the website doesn't really help with this situation? I quite obviously hadn't seen that post that you linked before the ban.
When you try to join a server while being banned,you get a message like this: "Visit fearlessrp.net to something something.....". Maybe instead of using another account,you couldve went on the site and read the ToS. I know i am not involved,i just wanted to point this out.

Not involved. Warned. - Enzyme
I don't understand why you are getting involved in this thread when a couple comments back Forrest got warned for commenting when he wasn't involved.
I also have yet to be told the outcome of my DA ban, I have already stated the reason of why I tried to go on the server on my other account and I don't really have anything else to say about it.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(03-08-2015, 03:09 PM)Krizztech Wrote: I don't understand why you are getting involved in this thread when a couple comments back Forrest got warned for commenting when he wasn't involved.
I also have yet to be told the outcome of my DA ban, I have already stated the reason of why I tried to go on the server on my other account and I don't really have anything else to say about it.

In the forum rules it says: "You cant post random things if you are not involved,unless you have to point something out". I followed that rule. What forrest said is something along "Take a pint and bla bla bla."

Not involved. Warned. - Enzyme
As for the propspamming-ban:

You were spawning a massive prop inside the Presidents office. This alone says how you were miss-using your access to props. You spawned many of these props and within a short time-span. You were lagging the server and you should have known a lot better. The ban will remain on your record and the ban-time will not be reduced.

As for the Double-accounting ban:

You used a second account to get around a ban to argue a ban that you were issued.
This is not acceptable and you should have known better. This was a clear breach of our ToS and you will not have this ban removed or reduced.

This ban can be discussed one more time after 3 months of this UBRs denial.
[Image: ca99235b761994c363a4a71ca12e5b65.png]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

Denied for both bans.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator